on 4 November 2014
Wore this for halloween and it was absolutely fantastic! It came just as displayed here.
I'm about 5'4", so the costume was a *teeny* bit baggy but it really wasn't an issue.
- Wearing this, you'll be the life of the party.
- Hands can slip out of attached mittens for fine motor tasks
- feet to cover top of shoes, although they're HUGE! I wore big snow boots and the rims still got wet.
- belly pouch for a pillow
- easy-ish to fasten velcro at back
- the circle on top of the head kept going limp; although it didn't really take away any impact from the costume at all. With a bit of careful adjustment it stayed up, though.
- when I hunched over, sometimes the velcro at the back would separate - although, perhaps my pillow as a belly stuffer was too big?
- the head itself is quite big - have safety pins ready to adjust it before use. This also helps the circle stay propped up.
- going to the loo is sometimes a bit of a pain when you have to take off most of the costume to put it back on. That said, it's not really that much of a hassle to put it on.
Knowing what I do now, I'd still get the costume if it was my first time buying it. It's the best one I've had yet.