Size: One Size|Colour Name: Red|Change

on 4 November 2014
Wore this for halloween and it was absolutely fantastic! It came just as displayed here.

I'm about 5'4", so the costume was a *teeny* bit baggy but it really wasn't an issue.

Pros:
- Wearing this, you'll be the life of the party.
- Hands can slip out of attached mittens for fine motor tasks
- feet to cover top of shoes, although they're HUGE! I wore big snow boots and the rims still got wet.
- belly pouch for a pillow
- easy-ish to fasten velcro at back

Cons:
- the circle on top of the head kept going limp; although it didn't really take away any impact from the costume at all. With a bit of careful adjustment it stayed up, though.
- when I hunched over, sometimes the velcro at the back would separate - although, perhaps my pillow as a belly stuffer was too big?
- the head itself is quite big - have safety pins ready to adjust it before use. This also helps the circle stay propped up.
- going to the loo is sometimes a bit of a pain when you have to take off most of the costume to put it back on. That said, it's not really that much of a hassle to put it on.

The verdict:
Knowing what I do now, I'd still get the costume if it was my first time buying it. It's the best one I've had yet.
on 28 December 2014
Great fit, highly recommend not wearing much underneath as you are more than a little hot whilst you have it on. Also a bit tricky going to loo because you have to ask who ever else in there to fasten you up at the back
on 12 November 2015
It was for my 10 year old and we had to buy adult size - with a bit of hemming it fits fine because it is supposed to look comical!! My husband wants to wear it to a fancy dress party ......but we don't have an invitation as yet!
on 28 June 2016
Was truly amazing! Am so glad that I got it. Received the most mental costume award (not surprisingly) fun fun fun
on 10 November 2015
It was ok but be very careful around any source of heat
on 5 March 2016