Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change

on 22 March 2017
Really nice delivered on time, is as it looks. Only down part is that the headpiece is not attached to the body. Everything else is okay, a perfect costume for 15-18 aged people and for any size
on 18 July 2017
My Grandson loved me wearing it , so that's who I got for . thanks.
on 15 May 2017
Arrived on time. Good quality. Ideal for someone up to 6ft
on 9 August 2017
These are wonderful---magical EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING!!! definitely recommend It is the quality I was looking for. effective,I am delighted This product is very good material and excellent design, as well as the evaluation and quality on the market, I feel very good.

The seller is very nice. Whenever I asked for help, they replied me quickly.
on 25 March 2014
A good costume.. As long as you are 5"11 or shorter. Good quality for the price. However, it would be better if there were size options as one size fits all facilitates upto around 5"11
on 17 May 2013
Quick Delivery & Fab Product. What more could you want?

The outfit is as described and seems of good quality - so far it is standing up to university life and clubbing well at least!

The triangle on top really does stand up which I was happy about.

I am a 5,5 woman and while the outfit is big on me it's not ridiculous and the excess fabric just adds to the 'rounded' look that telebubbies are meant to have.

Would definitely recommend this.
on 11 November 2013
Happy with the overall service, excellent packaging. The costume itself is of good quality and will definitely be using them in the future with other costumes.
on 16 January 2014
I bought this item for my eighteen year old grandson, yes he seemed quite pleased.I would recommend this product for anyone even an eighteen year old for fun.
on 8 December 2016
Apart from the fact that I didn't get the Dipsy costume, but Tinky Winky instead (purple is not my favourite colour), and it was too late to change it, the quality of the costume was fine, and once a cushion had been stuffed into the pouch, it just about fitted (I am a 5ft3in size 12). The aerial was a bit wonky because the head part was too big, so had to be inventive to attach it more firmly.
on 5 June 2015
Great costume, but PLEASE NOTE: if you're taller than 5'9" the costume will be too small. I'm 5'9" and it just fits in respect to the fit from the crotch to the shoulders. If you want an easy, quick solution for a costume for a fancy dress party, this one is perfect.

See one answered question