on 28 April 2014
Great fit, very comfortable to wear. Would expect these to be long lasting too, as the material appears to be very tough, bit stretchy also.
on 5 February 2014
I have 2 other pairs of Wrangler jeans the same size so when I ordered a new pair I automatically assumed they woulb be the same size. Amazingly they were completely different both in waist and leg size. I have now discoverd It is not possible to buy Wrangler jeans on the internet as they have to be fitted on.
Why are they different surely for example a 36" waist should be exactly the same on all jeans, trousers etc not to mind the same brand.
I will never again buy Wrangler jeans online.
on 13 February 2014
Buying Jeans is a very personal thing, in that I think many people have a brand that feels just right for them and you know the jeans are right even as you pull them on (my size 36/30). With me it has always been Wranglers and my latest pair is no exception. These are not especially heavyweight jeans so will not be too hot in the remote event we have a half decent summer in 2014. They have 2% Elastane, which gives some stretch. The material simply feels very nice to wear and nice to the touch. They fit perfectly, as usual for Wranglers and the colour is excellent. So this is my response to these jeans; perhaps others will find the same but I would not know.
on 27 February 2014
These are some of the best boot cut jeans i've bought in ages, perfect cut and not too tight or baggy. I'm really pleased with them and will be ordering more soon :) Great service from Amazon as usual.
on 27 March 2014
I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD PAIR OF BOOT CUT jEANS" for some time, however they were usually too expensive for my meager budget, until Amazon found these for me and put them in my recommendations! To say I was highly pleased at getting a pair I could afford would be an understatement, since, I am delighted with both the fit and the price of these Wrangler Jeans! Thank you Amazon!!
on 30 October 2013
Very lightweight and comfortable. The fit is good and they feel like quality jeans.

I usually buy levi's but I'll look at other Wranglers first in future.
on 26 February 2014
Good shape and not skinny/loose. Right length and colour. Affordable price with a choice to return with so much ease. Thanks.
on 5 August 2014
For my money, a pair of broken twill bootcut Wrangler jeans are the best jeans you can buy. Factor in Amazon's price reduction, and you've snared me. They even do odd-number waist sizes, so this time I don't even need a belt. Oh and they look so much better than they appear in that crappy picture!
on 19 July 2014
Great jeans and great quality. Good price compared to buying from shops. Have wore wrangler for last few years as they last twice as long as normal jeans and fit better and not as expensive as Levi's. Delivered in good time.
on 7 September 2014
fantastic price (half) of normal high street stores
this product arrived swiftly and is a perfect fit for me.
highly delighted with product and service
buy from these guys