on 16 April 2018
Great reflective worship song
on 27 January 2014
This song is beautiful.
One of my favourites for listening to when I need to draw closer to God again, or when I'm feeling particularly passionate! Uplifting and beautifully put together, also a beautiful prayer! 'Spirit, lead me where my trust is without borders, let me walk upon the waters wherever You would call me'
on 22 March 2014
This is good to enjoy as a performance, as a meditation and as a singalong. It's aetherial but deals realistically with very down to earth challenges. The sounds, music score and words are all really great. Diction is much better than most modern music but would still benefit from some attention.
on 24 October 2014
This worship song means so much to me. Sometimes we have to step out in faith,totally trusting God to hold us up in life's ocean. It also turns my thoughts to my son who is a submariner in the Royal Navy. He as yet doesn't know TheLord but I am trusting God to save him and keep him safe under the oceans.
on 12 September 2014
Beautiful song. Pure, unadulterated joy to listen to! Would highly recommend to anyone; Christian or not, it's well worth a listen!!!
on 22 March 2015
Such a powerful & uplifting Praise & Worship song.
on 7 August 2015
Wonderful reflective song of praise.
on 30 December 2015
Love this song!
on 14 October 2013
brilliant song - beautiful voice, beautiful words and fantastic music to go with it. one of those songs you keep hitting 'replay' on...
on 11 June 2015