Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.79

on 28 June 2013
Good ending to the series, straight into the action and kept the fast paced events coming until the end which had a real twist. New things would change with the promise from the witch but didn't expect them all to lose the werewolf part of themselves, even though it was a happy ending. Thoroughly enjoyed the books and would recommend this author
on 4 February 2013
wow i couldnt put this book down it went in a complete different direction to what i was thinking it would it had me feeling all the emotions possible, fantastic story really cant fault it at all :)
on 8 March 2013
I thoughly enjoyed reading thee whole series, alpha moon silver moon then this one blood moon. I couldn't put them down and read all 3 in a week. More please!'!!!
on 9 February 2013
Thank you for a fantastic ending to a brilliant series. This series had me hooked from the first page thank you. I cUt wait to see what's next!
on 23 November 2013
Bought all the series love them would recommend if anybody likes reading as much as me got them on my kindle
on 1 March 2013
This book was an OK read, a bit of light reading but not riveting as other books I have read.
on 22 November 2015