Customer reviews

Smiffy's 80's Street Wig
Size: One Size|Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 13 June 2015
Fantastic shape and wasn't too hot to wear. Just needed a little teasing with a brush and comb to get it looking perfect!
review image
on 1 October 2017
Arrived in time packaged well if not a little squashed and out of shape. After a little alteration and running a comb through it the wig turned out fine and I used it for an 80s theme party it looked really good with the rest of my outfit. It didn't really itch much but it made my head quite warm during the night but that's a minor problem. I found it was quite a good fit for my head and didn't really move around too much. All in all good value for money and helped add the finishing touch to my costume.
on 23 April 2017
Ok so this is suitable if you have a large head. What with the sunglasses being so big and the wig it's giving me a complex lol. Never realised I have such a small head!! Joking aside after some teasing and titivating this wig looks great. Perfect for the fancy dress party goer!
on 26 May 2017
A bit crushed when it arrived, so decided to shampoo it in the shower with me, combed it on my head to get the basic shape/parting, then left to dry, then added some hairspray to tease out the layers, once this was done sprayed the whole lot with a ton of hairspray to hold, fantastic looking wig, that doesnt look cheap and fall apart
on 13 May 2017
This little creature requires only the smallest amount of care and coiffuring once awoken and liberated from hibernation. Stylish and Powerful, it is likely to pack a punch at any fun fancy dress soirée. I like it because it's more Iceman than Maverick (we all know what happened Maverick), comfortable to wear and not too itchy. The wig looks good without, but better with Aviator specs. Guaranteed to set your night off with a bang.
on 23 August 2017
Bought this for a fancy dress 80"s theme, good for a laugh, my mate bought one but went to a hairdresser to get it styled!
on 26 September 2017
Went down a storm at a mates recent 80's night. Everyone wanting to try it in. Sure it doesn't look REAL but isn't that the idea? Gets a laugh! 5/5
on 15 June 2017
Looks like the picture. A little on the hot and scratchy side, but not too bad (no worse than any novelty wig, and better than really cheap ones).
on 22 April 2017
excellent product and timely delivery
on 6 June 2017
Excellent, and just how I had my hair back in the day!