on 25 October 2013
Have put this in my bathroom as i had no heating at all and have had a wall heater in the past in my last property and was not happy with it.I live in a village that has no mains gas so am limited in what i can have. Was easy to put up with the brackets supplied, took no time to install. This little heater is brilliant, it throws the heat out and works great, it is so nice to be able to have a shower and not be freezing. Have looked at other heaters eg heat lamp, hot air blower and wasn't impressed with the reviews. This product did'nt have any reviews but in the past german craftmanship has had very good reviews so thought i would give it a try an up tp now am very impressed. The winter is now approaching and i can imagine this radiator will be more than able to cope with keeping me toasty warm. My bathroom is approx 6x8 ft so if you have a bigger one i would go up as they have a range of different sizes. The only thing i couldn't see in the discription is the length of the guarentee i presume it's 12 months.
on 16 December 2014
This is the second Olsberg heater I have bought from Amazon UK and Sol *Aire Heating Products. These heaters are just totally brilliant and have transformed the comfort level in the attic bedroom we have installed it in. I cannot recommend the heater more highly. The service provided by Sol Aire is just remarkable. We ordered on Sunday and the attic room is 'toastie' warm tonight (Tuesday)! Brilliant and thank you.
on 25 March 2014
Delivered ontime, excellent finish to product, quality appears to be good, flex was a little short for my needs however an excellent product overall.
on 12 July 2014
The best electric rad I could find. Good price. Great finish. Works very well.
on 11 November 2014
great little heater, was bought for bathroom for instant heat ideal.
easy to fit and looks very good,certainly recommend.
on 23 January 2015
Very compact and easy to fit on the wall, controls the heat and is economical in use.
on 19 October 2014
Very good I like the express heat as it quickly warms bathroom
on 17 August 2015
Good product! Warms quickly and looks classy. Nice and neat.
on 15 February 2015
Best heater for the Bathroom, low fuel costs
on 9 December 2014
Excellent product looks very good