Customer reviews

Colour: White with White LED light|Change

on 27 July 2016
I have had a nightlight plugged in on the staircase half-landing for years, as it makes it unnecessary to switch on the bright overhead light for nocturnal visits to the bathroom, but I have lost count of the number of inexpensive lights that I have bought. They usually survive at least one change of bulb, but sooner or later, all of them have either fallen apart or simply stopped working. I have high hopes of this one. The (white) illumination is exactly right, the sensor is sensitive and activates the light only once it is fully dark, the unit appears well-made, and its design is very sleek and elegant. Time will tell whether it lasts well, but for now, I am very pleased with it.
VINE VOICEon 8 October 2016
Some reviewers mentioned it was too bright, so I was slightly worried about it, but in my case it's fine, because I mainly use it in the corridor which becomes very dark at night. I chose this colour, rather than white, because I thought it would be the most natural colour (like fire) for human eyes and would make me feel calm, instead of other colours like blue or bright white that wouldn't be so natural that it would give my brain a wrong signal that it's time to get up, as my sleep is very light.

Yes, it's quite bright, so I wouldn't be able to use it in my bedroom. I can see 3x LEDs at the bottom of the front panel, and I thought if there was only one LED in it that would be just about right for my need, but still I like it very much so far.

I'm also slightly worried about some reviewers comments about these LEDs starting some burning smells and some of them discovered that the LED was burning inside. I'm constantly checking the smell and the temperature by touching it, but so far I've found no oddity with it, so I think my product is fine - fingers crossed.

Also, as some reviewers pointed out, the sensor is set at quite an early start i.e. it turns itself on even when it's just cloudy and when it's not really dark. In the morning too, even after the sunrise and the breakfast and shower, the light is still on, as the bright ray of light isn't around the sensor, so I just had to switch the mains off manually. So in my opinion, it'd be much more useful if the sensor was set to be active when it's much darker.
on 10 March 2017
Emits a lot of light which is perfect for night feeds with baby. Amber light is nice and relaxing.
on 14 March 2017
Absolutely brilliant.subtle but very effective night light.
on 2 April 2017
perfect for hallway for kids to see at night walks to bathroom
on 15 May 2017
works like a charm
on 8 October 2015
Great light, nice and red/orange, so doesn't hurt your sleepy eyes.
on 28 December 2014
Yes this works really well
on 16 April 2015
Fantastic- just what I was looking for. A nice Amber light for the hallway just bright enough.
on 3 April 2017
Great lights, glow is a nice warm glow and does not disrupt sleep, if on in the hallway.