on 4 September 2014
I got this to go with a collection of other prints we have got and this is by far the best! Really good quality and will look brilliant when framed and up on the wall. Will be ordering from this seller a lot more.
on 15 July 2013
this was a great hit as a birthday present for my son, along with seasons 1 and 2, i'm not that cheap! it's a small poster but cool enough without the bonus of signatures. he was almost as chuffed to see it as to get the dvds.
on 13 May 2016
Very happy. This was a gift for a 'Walker' addict.
I framed it before I gave it to them and they were very impressed.
It arrived in a well marked 'do not bend' hard-backed envelope, without any folds/bends in it, so credit to carrier too.
on 13 August 2016
great signed printed photo picture. love it. great quality and arrived really quickly am very pleased with this item. brought as a present for my son who like me is a huge walking dead fan. sure he will love it. thanks. 😱
on 23 January 2014
A must have for any walking dead, delivered in 3 days, high quality glossy photo no problems with it looks great on the wall in my office
on 10 June 2014
Just as advertised.
Will make a great present
Perfect quality and size
Would recommend to any die hard walking dead fans
on 13 March 2014
Smaller size than I thought it would be but great clear quality and fast delivery. I would recommend this product to others.
on 8 December 2014
great poster
came withing estimated time delivery
however does not quite make it into an A4 frame had to cut it a bit shorter
on 20 February 2015
Brought for a friend, framed it myself, and it has now taken pride of place in his room. Clear picture and detailed signitures
on 29 January 2016
Amazing poster. Love the walking dead so this was great. I got this for my brother for his birthday and he loves it aswell