Customer reviews

Disney Toy Story 3 Collection Talking REX Dinosaur 11 Phrases 12"

on 19 April 2017
My daughter is Toy Story crazy and this is just another one to the collection :)
on 19 July 2017
Bought this for grandsons birthday in Dec
on 4 August 2017
Mouth and arms move when the button is pressed for sounds.

Not many memorable quotes but my daughter loves it.
on 20 September 2017
Grandson absolutely loves it. It is quite large.
on 20 April 2014
Absolutely brilliant, we got this for my son's 4th birthday, and he loves it. I have to say - so do I, as Rex is so funny, whenever I'm tidying or moving him and catch the button on his back, all his little phrases make me laugh!!

We were originally sent a faulty Rex (his leg had broken off and he had a dent on his nose), and as soon as I contacted the seller and sent photos, they immediately sent out a replacement without quibble, which arrived in perfect condition - extremely good customer service in my opinion.
on 23 March 2016
Saved money again buying used as new, apart from the packaging you wouldn't have known, extremely happy again and will be doing the same in the future
on 2 May 2016
Ok but it isn't that good and the quality for the price ratio is poor
on 30 December 2013
bought as a present for our sons birthday - arrived very promptly after ordering so no problems on that front - our son liked the product
on 2 December 2013
Bought as a christmas present but I'm sure it will be a hit with our granddaughter who loves anything Toy Story.
on 18 December 2016
Brought as a Christmas present for my grandson, who will love it as its toy storey and says 11 different things in the original Rex voice. The reason for giving only 4 stars is the build quality of the toy, the molded joints are bad and I'm not sure it will take much to dent it or have one of the arms drop off and for the price paid it should be better.

See one answered question