Customer reviews

on 8 February 2013
Thank the starts and all that is Holy for this book! After 1 & 2 pumping me up with so much need to see Chase & Jamie get it together this book is welcome relief from that ache but then makes me ache in another way altogether! Steamy steamy scenes which heat you up in all manner of ways, as when they do get it together, the passion explodes off the page enough to scorch your eyebrows!

The ending is excellent and I that I could wish for Anna & Jeff along with Jamie & Chase and can't wait for the next Big Girls Do It in the series to continue the story.

I did feel like Anna made the wrong choice being a Chase fan through & through but reading this spin off has changed my mind completely as Jamie is more than enough woman for Chase!
on 26 May 2013
.... in the final Rock Stars Do It series.

After trying to make other relationships work, they give in to their feelings for each other and face the consequences to Jamie and Anna's friendship.

Another winner from Jasinder Wilder.
on 21 February 2013
love this book, its just as good as the other two. If you like your trilogy's them i recommend this one.
on 14 October 2014
This book was just a brilliant storyline. Lots of twists and turns. It was easy to predict that Jamie would become pregnant. I was surprised that Jeff walked Jamie down the aisle and not her other male best friend. Either way it didn't matter. This is a great series. I bought the 'Big girls do it better' series and had not read them, the moment I started, I was hooked. This is my first time reading books written by Jasinda Wilder and I'm thoroughly impressed.
on 24 February 2013
it was so romantic how they eventually got it together when they had loved each other for so long. the chemestry between them was so intense and the love they had for each other. must admit like the other rock stars books it was very explicit within the bedroom but very well written. hope this will carry on after Big Girls do it Pregnant. i love the stories between Anna & Jeff & Chase & Jamie. It was really nice when they all went to dinner & chase & anna made up with each other. a very well written book & a realy nice ending
on 25 February 2013
Another awesome story from Jasinda.
Its all about Romeo and Juliet aka Chase and Jamie and the fact they just can't stop bumping into each other.
Written with a real passion which draws the reader in. You feel like you are part of the story and just cannot stop page turning to see if love conquers all!
on 15 June 2013
Finally, Chase and Jamie get a full length book and I loved it. They are a perfect match, they are totally different personalities to Anna and Jeff and this keeps the whole series fresh and difficult to put down.

A fabulous spin-off mini series to the Big Girls books. I certainly recommend reading.
on 10 January 2014
Got these series of books originally cause the first few were free, didn't have high expectations but I was very pleasantly surprised. Loved them, and once I started I couldn't put them down until I had read them all. To be fair the whole series is probably 2/3 books in length but very enjoyable.
on 8 February 2013
So pleased to have these books alltogether, such a brilliant read you will not be dissapointed and is a must to have on your book shelf, Jasinda has written this book so well they suck you in steal your attention till it's finished then you will have to read again!!!
on 3 February 2013
I loved book start to finish Chase is so frigging hot i loved all sex scenes i love happy ending I'm glad Anna & Chase made up & Jay & Chase can live happily ever after i can't wait for big girls do it pregnant.