TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 September 2013
I've been using Microsoft Natural keyboards for over a decade (mostly the Natural Elite). The last few years though, it is getting harder to find models I like, since most Microsoft keyboards have just a slight curve instead of separate keys. I needed a new one and since the Natural 4000 seemed a bit expensive, this caught my eye. So, how do I like it? Well, I felt right at home. The positioning and the feel is very close to the Microsoft keyboards I've been using. The separated space bar, which I was worried about, feels alright. So, why the minus 1 star? Mainly because of the layout of the arrow keys and also the layout of Home/End/Delete. Why would they change the arrow layout? Otherwise I see no problems.

Note this has the US layout. For me it is the preferred one anyway, but other people might be confused about the swapped location of " and @.
on 13 January 2014
Have used split keyboards for many years, have 2 ancient Micro Innovations boards that went from work to home to work and all over the world with me. One of them finally gave up the ghost and have not found a decent replacement until I ordered this one. Additional function keys make life much easier and typing is easy and not painful on the wrists. I highly recommend.
on 28 November 2015
On my last two Microsoft ergonomic keyboards the feet - slender plastic arches not fit for purpose - both broke after a year's use and just after the guarantee had run out. So I bought this keyboard which has sturdy plastic feet and is a good keyboard. The Microsoft keyboard is slightly better quality (apart from the feet) but I am hoping to get more than one year's use out of this keyboard.
on 16 May 2015
Although my keyboard some of the symbols are labelled wrong - not a problem for me as I touch type and don't look at them anyway. If it wasn't for that it would get a 5 out of 5 as its a fab keyboard.
on 28 August 2013
This is just what i wanted and i would have given it 5 star if it had not been for the space bars. They are too heavy even though they feel good and it would be better if they were lower than they are. That is the only real gripe apart from the fact that a couple of letters are not marked in the usual place due to the USA layout but that is not a problem.
on 8 January 2015
Keyboard has changed my life, but after a month some of the keys didn't work anymore. I manage to make due without them, or rather one half of the numbers works above the letters and other half works on the number pad. That was a bit disappointing. But all the letters still work, and I can't complain about the huge changes in my repetitive strain injury.
on 7 March 2014
Keyboard does not match printed symbols on page. You press @ and you get ". Hash sign is pound sign. " is @. Have now learned this. Also keyboard seems more cramped than Microsoft one. I bought this keyboard because I wanted a wired connection - having problem with Microsoft wireless keyboard which sometimes slows to a halt. This keyboard does not have this fault but I would still prefer a Microsoft ergonomic board with a wire connection. Couldn't see one on Amazon so bought this instead. Not happy with the result.
on 7 May 2013
Good alaround product soon was in the swing of using a ergonomic (split) keyboard again but this one is pounds cheaper than the Microsoft version and is just as good if not better
on 3 September 2014
Smaller then the microsoft one, but feels extremely comfortable, I've never used erogonomic keyboard before but this one took me no time to get used to. The reason why not 5 star is: arrow key, "home", "delete" keys are small, I keep missing them. The palm rest is not as good as the microsoft one. In general it exceeded my expectation and more than worth the price.
on 20 January 2014
the most comfortable ergonomic keyboard i've ever used. absolutely amazing. shame it's cabled, unfortunately i haven't found this model in wireless, but the keyboard itself is the best!!