Customer reviews

on 9 October 2015
These are not genuine Lacoste be very careful when buying on Amazon many are fakes easy to see when compared to genuine items. I have many Lacoste polos some bought on Amazon but many have been returned. Just luck of the draw. See photos of genuine red shirt and fake blue shirt the quality is nowhere near. Plastic buttons not pearl (plastic on sport shirts is fine)wonky stitching sleeves not correct.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 12 June 2016
The product simply shrunk in the first wash, I tried for refund sending photo's against genuine Lacoste L1212 of mine that fit. but of course it's my fault I mean if I say I followed the washing instructions on the label why would they believe me? No response. Waste of £38. Don't get stung, like I did.
on 14 September 2015
I'm giving this 3 stars because I'm not actually sure if this is legit or not. It was bought for my dad as a present and it was quite costly but the buttons didn't have the logo on them like other polos we got in the shop, also the feel of the shirt isn't as soft but it's a perfect shirt and looks great. He did say it was slightly baggy but it's not really visibly noticeable.
on 17 July 2015
I got the L1212 XL(6) and it fits perfect, I've had numerous brands of polo's and wore them a few times with satisfaction but after a few washes they either go to baggy or to small. I've wore this Lacoste a few times now and followed the care guide with 100% success and it still looks brand new. I don't mind paying the extra few quid on a decent branded polo, I WILL definitely be adding a few more to my wardrobe.
on 25 May 2014
Ordered for a birthday present for my husband , he loved the colour and fits great .Good quality as you would expect from Lacoste.
on 4 October 2014
I have moer than a dozen of that polo in various colors so quality is high as expected.I put 4 stars because color has nothing to do with the picture.It is plain very intense pink not flamingo pink shown.I kept it anyway.
on 15 January 2015
A good t shirt but doesn't look like the same as a one I have bought from a Lacoste shop, no markings on the buttons and a different coller.
on 22 January 2016
Excellent Product at an Excellent Price with an Excellent Service Buy here again
on 27 July 2015
In 30 years only used Lacoste Men's Classic Short Sleeve Polo Shirt (Manufactory size 5 (UK Large). This in a lot of different colors. But they always fit and keep it's form.
on 7 May 2014
Bought this item for myself, and I was very pleased with the prompt delivery , and great value , fits well shame other colours are out of stock as I would buy a couple more , must be very popular for it to be out of stock :)