on 11 March 2013
Yet another great song (cover) from the boys. And it's for charity which makes it all the more worth the purchase.
New Direction's Comic Relief release "One Way Or Another", is an extremely enjoyable listening experience that showcases this Band's bouncy pop-rock credentials. A medley of Blondie's "One way Or Another", and The Undertones "Teenage Kicks", whilst it does not have either the 'blond diva' sonic presence of Debbie Harry nor the raspy qualities of Fergal Sharkey, it does, however, have other qualities of youthful boy-band energy and infectious ebullience so admirably performed by New Direction.

This is a good recording, that most will like, and even the better for being in a most noble cause.
on 30 March 2013
A brilliant new take on an original song from coyote ugly. Loved the original, which made this already addictive song one to buy. It is for charity!!
on 17 March 2013
A great Catchy song for a great charity...could listen to it over and over again..recommend to others so Go on go download it...
on 19 February 2013
Such a sick song! One direction rule! Tey are so sexy and their voices are absolutely amazing! I love them!
on 31 March 2013
The Best Vid, so much fun it makes you want to get up & do all their dance moves! & for a good cause.
As a 25 year old lad I feel like I'm out of the "target audience" for One Direction. But I just can't help but really love the music. It's very catchy and I really do enjoy singing along to it.

I also enjoy buying my music direct from Amazon as you get the CD. Plus the MP3 album too right away. Thanks Amazon :)
on 24 March 2013
I'm not a massive fan of one direction, but I bought this thinking that the money goes to charity however it is not made clear whether it is or not? Love the song, but I would like to know whether the money went to RND if not, the item picture should be changed as it is missleading (RND symbol)
on 22 March 2013
I chose this product because i like some of todays boy band groups and iam sure i could reccomend other young people to buy or down load one way or another by One Direction they are a good group and i gave it the rating it deserved.
VINE VOICEon 8 April 2013
Although I think this is very nice it is not my type of song.I accidently hit the buy button and I was really kicking myself.Well good luck to One Direction it is not their fault that I bought it.