on 20 March 2018
1D are rubbish apart from this song. That's because it was a cover.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 March 2014
As a 25 year old lad I feel like I'm out of the "target audience" for One Direction. But I just can't help but really love the music. It's very catchy and I really do enjoy singing along to it.

I also enjoy buying my music direct from Amazon as you get the CD. Plus the MP3 album too right away. Thanks Amazon :)
on 5 April 2018
alright for kids
on 18 February 2018
Not too bad for a charity song!
on 22 March 2013
I chose this product because i like some of todays boy band groups and iam sure i could reccomend other young people to buy or down load one way or another by One Direction they are a good group and i gave it the rating it deserved.
on 24 March 2013
I'm not a massive fan of one direction, but I bought this thinking that the money goes to charity however it is not made clear whether it is or not? Love the song, but I would like to know whether the money went to RND if not, the item picture should be changed as it is missleading (RND symbol)
on 30 September 2016
kids liked it
VINE VOICEon 8 April 2013
Although I think this is very nice it is not my type of song.I accidently hit the buy button and I was really kicking myself.Well good luck to One Direction it is not their fault that I bought it.
on 21 February 2016
Another 1D song downloaded. Awesome.
on 8 March 2013
really quite a good version of the original "Blondie" version.takes me back to my younger days.well done 1direction. go on buy it,it is for a good cause.