Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.59

on 7 April 2013
Good book easy to follow. Dispatched quickly. I would order again if I need more products similar. Good book to own.
on 21 June 2013
An excellent book to pick up the in's and out's of this computer. It is my second imac and is much improved.
on 14 January 2014
Gets close to being good but simple things lik taking the computer out of the box and making connections to the Web, E-mail, Printer not covered .
on 25 July 2013
I wanted a book that would help me with my new Mac desktop but unfortunately this book hasn't fulfilled that need. But I will persevere!
on 26 December 2014
Not basically informative, better information availabke from Apple online, but had not searched thi before purchase. I would recommend you do your research before purchaing this item. Maybe useful for more advanced tasks when you find yor way around the Mac
on 28 July 2014
This was brilliant. I learnt a massive amount as a new iMac user in two days rather than months, simple and easy to understand its good value for money. Buy it if you are new to IMac or just want to learn more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2015
Having recently bought a Mac someone recommended this book as a guide to using it.
It is very good and gives mostly simple to follow step by step instructions on how to get the most from a Mac, but there are one or two things I have wanted to do that I simply can't find in this book.
on 1 December 2013
I would have given the product five stars but for the fact that the first delivery only lasted 3 weeks before
failing completely.
It was replaced in quick time by John Lewis and the replacement has been fine.
I am really enjoying the product and found the transition to Apple easy and wish I had done it years ago.
If you are thinking of changing, DO IT you will not be disappointed.
on 9 June 2013
This book met all my expectations. Clear concise and easy to understand. As a novice it guides me through all operations and even my Apple teacher found something he didn't know!
on 15 March 2013
I've not had much time to evaluate the detail of the book so far, but it seems to be extremely well-presented and easy to follow. I'm sure it will be an excellent reference for developing my Mac capabilities!