Customer reviews

on 29 October 2015
This is the 2nd lambie snuggle pet I have bought after a friends daughter fell in love with my little girls one. This is lovely and soft and stays this way even after many washes. We mainly use ours in the car and tucks great into a car seat with the head as a rest. My daughter wouldn't be without hers now and really worth the money. We have had ours for 3 years now and I can not fault it at all. No issues and all still in one piece and the same colour it arrived as. Great gift or treat for any child.
on 29 December 2013
my little girl had wanted a cuddleuppet for a good while after we were constantly bombarded by the ads on tv!!! being only 5 she is also a big doc mcstuffins fan so after finding this product it ticked all the boxes. when she unwrapped this on Christmas day she was very happy and it takes pride of place on her bed. the blanket isn't massive but its big enough for her and very soft.
on 14 February 2014
Our 4 year old daughter loves Lambie (and doc Mcstuffins) and also loves blankets to snuggle up with. We managed to get this for £12.50 which I think is really good value! Lambie is very soft, cuddly and has enough blanket to cover her up. It's great that it is also a puppet and my daughter has lots of fun pretending to be Lambie!
on 6 February 2014
My heading really does sum it up. When I opened the parcel I couldn't believe how ugly Lambie is but I'm reliably informed that when it was unwrapped on Christmas Day the recipient (four year old girl) was thrilled. The assault to my sensitivities is the only reason it's a 4* which I know is unfair. Bite me.
on 29 March 2014
I bought this one for my Granddaughter's 6th Birthday Present the price was very good and it was delivered quickly. My Granddaughter loves it and snuggles up to it all the time, the bonus is it is puppet as well so 2 gifts for the price of one
on 27 December 2013
This product looks good but like the Minnie one I brought upon the first use by my 4 year old as I got one for both daughters the stitching became undone very badly in several places and all the did was sleep with them in there beds
on 19 December 2013
I ordered Snuggle Pets Cuddleuppets Lambie Soft toy and got a Disneyworld equivalent with no message or apology. Not what my grand daughter asked for, for Christmas so naturally I am disappointed.
on 7 July 2014
fantastic item,my 6yr old daughter loved it THE HEAD CAN BE USED AS PILLOW,OR PUPPET,AND THE BLANKET ATTACHED IS GREAT FOR CAR JOURNEYS,BED TIME, GOOD SIZE ,deffo reccomend 5 **********
on 25 April 2014
Quick delivery. Fleece material very thin. Size was a lot smaller than I thought. The price difference between characters is too much. Granddaughter loves it. But I won't buy again.
on 8 December 2013
Would definitely recommend this to anybody with kids that love doc mcstuffins or even just lambs!! It is soft cuddly && makes a good snuggle partner for your child at bed time