on 23 April 2014
Upon receipt of my new case for my Kindle Fire, it certainly looks to be another excellent purchase from Amazon.
A great price at £8.95 and I'm looking forward to using my Kindle with the protection given by my new case.
on 27 April 2013
Found this case to be perfect for the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablet and would recommend it for users of this tablet.
on 19 March 2013
Excellent case with wake up feature, fits well and a nice bonus of screen protector and stylus.Delivered way earlier than stated ,even before the earliest date.Recommended for a good low budget case.
on 24 February 2014
This product looks smart and appears to be well-constructed.
I very much doubt it is genuine leather but it does the job and has some useful features.
If it proves to be durable (early days) - it is definitely value for money (considering that it comes with a black stylus pen as well as a screen protector, neither of which I have used just yet).
I rated it 3 not 4 stars because of a very small tear in one of the openings in the case cover - but it is barely noticeable and should be easily remedied.

Overall, I am quite satisfied and would recommend this product.
on 9 April 2013
Well, I almost don't know what to say. Under 4 quid for such a great little product. It stands up by itself when you fold it back, it has a neat little stylus which is better than most tablet pens and it actually works. It also comes with a film screen protector and a dust cloth. For under four quid! I know I said that. Rarely will you find something so well designed for such little money. Perhaps Amazon are repenting for the seventeen quid I heard they are charging for the charger they DIDN'T include with the Kindle. Anyway, get one.
on 24 January 2014
This is amazing value for the money spent, the leather case does feel like a good quality and with it you get the screen protector and the stylus pen too. At time of writing I paid £9.95, it arrived on time and was considerably cheaper than similar items which would have to be of a very high quality to justify their £35 and upward price and not have the screen protector or stylus pen.

Though I can afford them I simply could not justify purchasing the higher priced, must assume higher quality too, of all these items individually, comes to around £50.

If you are purchasing the Kindle Fire 8.9 version then for £9.95 you get all the accessories required to make it safe and a more pleasant experience and the quality is very good you and anyone who see's it will assume much more had been paid. Definitely one of the few items I have purchased where high quality and low price made it one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon.
on 21 February 2014
Prompt delivery of a quality product. I paid less than a tenner and feel I've got real value for money. There's no need to spend more.
on 3 March 2014
If this is express delivery I'd hate to see what other options iBox are trying to make money. I have been a Amazon customer for a few years now and have come to expect nothing but the best from them. On this occasion I have to write a bad review about this supplier, izka / iBox. Whilst the product was very good the delivery leaves something to be desired. Having paid an unusual large delivery charge (more than the product) I was given a delivery date of between 27 Feb till 1 March, I ordered the product on the 25 Feb. Because I had not noticed the delivery cost until the next day when I was sent confirmation that the product had been dispatched, it was then I noticed the postal cost of£10.98, the product was £9.95. I would have expected this to be delivered via courier the next day at that cost. I will avoid this company (izka /iBOX) for the future and I would warn any -one purchasing from this company to be very careful at its handling charges. I'd give this a minus star if I could
on 20 February 2014
Why didn't I just buy one from Amazon to start off with, Fits like a glove you can still charge and get to all your buttons an screen Icons, and a real bargin for the price, beautiful leather, well done Amazon. Top Marks :O)
on 6 March 2014
This item is no way leather ! But actually I prefer it not to be. I chose this because it was black and the lowest price I could find on Amazon that wasn't from China, taking upto 23 days to be delivered !

The smell of the fake plastic / pretend leather is awful when you recieve the package, you can smell it as soon as you go towards the batch of freshly delivered post! It's eye-wateringly strong !
BUT, the overpowering chemical smell does fade over a few days.
If you are giving this as a gift, buy it at least two week before, remove the plastic cellophane and let it air naturally for a good week or so. Leave it to the last minute to gift-wrap it. Do NOT put it back into the cellophane bag, bin that as soon as possible.

The build quality is good for the price paid. There is a screen protector included and all the cloths and cards to need to fit it. The stand feature is a bit wobbly at first, but the item has been packed flat and it needs to bed into a new shape. The sizing is good and the Kindle fits nice and snug and the flap to fix it in place fastens with velcro very securely. There is also a pen-like stylus which works well, if you don't want to use your fingers.

Overall a good buy so far. I would not recommend this to anyone who wants a real leather case as this is not leather. And you will need to let the smell fade before you give it or use it yourself. It will fade.