on 27 February 2014
Had to buy this because the XHose I bought wouldn't work with my ordinary spray attachments so I have deducted a star because I resented having to buy it. But it's the company fault, rather than the item itself, for not making it crystal clear that non XHose bits will seem to fit but they won't make a tight seal so it will leak all over the place.
on 11 March 2016
Well it fitted my hose but that's all it did, the water leaked out of all the joints in the handle, more water out of the handle area than the nozzle, going to contact seller so we'll see how the customer service goes.....
Well the customer service was excellent and a new nozzle is on its way :)
on 7 July 2014
This is basically a spray nozzle. It works fine and does have various different spray functions.. I'm not sure that it is as good as Hoselock but having said that I think they are more expensive anway. This one does the job perfectly well.
on 15 September 2017
This is a wonderful spray nozzle. Over the years I have had many and was expecting this to be the same. It is so much better! The spray is much more powerful and it is so comfortable in my hand. I am 71 so don't often say that about garden stuff😂
on 10 July 2014
Bought to go woth Xhose incase needed 'special fit' - decent quality but apart from branding it's the same as standard ones from B&Q, Tesco etc
on 12 June 2017
It's feels good solid spray nozzle. Does leak a little when tap is on full. Some of the spray settings not great. But it does the job.
on 28 August 2017
Leaks all over the place from where you attach to the hose, could have a "bad" product I suppose, but won't purchase again.
Way too busy to go through the hassle of returning.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2017
Fell apart after a few months. Seller could not accept it back as it was outside the return period. I was offered 10% off a new one. I put it down as a loss and paid full price for a hoseloc one.
on 8 May 2017
Feels very flimsy for the price, handle seems very fragile.
Dont know if any other nozzle would fit the XHose, saw one in a big store, more sturdy feeling a few extra quid.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2017
I am very pleased with the item as it does what I need. Fast delivery helped get things done in the garden.