TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2018
I hate leaving comments on supplements because usually there's no immediate effect and the results are often different for different people anyway- so instead I'll talk about the quality of the product and what to expect. Suffice to say I bought these because of the benefits to mood in treating anxiety and depression rather than any effects on libido and they seem to be helping.

We're lucky to have some of the most stringent and upheld safety and quality regulations in the world for labs and food companies in the UK so the fact they're made here is a big plus. They're also high strength, which matters because most supplements, especially online, are under-dosed to the point that they're basically ineffective. Maca is usually test-dosed at 1,500-3,000mg or 10.9-24g of the maca vegetable for a 150lb person and this is more than enough for a daily dose. Another benefit is the vegetable capsules- I'm not vegetarian but it's always a plus not to have gelatine capsules. More importantly, I've tasted Maca root and powder before and trust me when I say it tastes like dirty grass, so capped is ideal.

I haven't been taking them long but no issues or problems so far, good product.
on 5 February 2018
You need to take this for 4-6 weeks so it’s skightjy early days but so far so good. I haven’t had any of the stomach problems some have reported using the powder. This helps regulates hormonal balance and is suitable for men and women. I have female friends using it after pregnancy or during peri menopause. I notice an improvement in mood and libido and no side effects.
on 30 January 2018
Being a PCOS sufferer I always had hormonal problems and together with this very low libido, low energy and other health problems. I used Maca Root in the past as I researched online about it and it did work. But these capsules are stronger and much better than the ones I used previously. After taking them my mood improved, energy levels increased and the best is that libido was much better. I already recommended these capsules to my friend who's trying for a baby for a long time. I'm sure these would help.
review imagereview image
on 26 January 2017
This is my second purchase of macca root and will continue using it. It worked within three days of first taking, making me feel more alert and improved mood which has helped with my work pattern of night shifts. I initially started taking to improve side effects of the menopause but have found its helped with my general well being, I had a gap of taking these for about a month and noticed old traits returned. Highly recommend and pleased with my purchase.
on 10 October 2016
I look at the reviews and I thought I would try this I got two boxs and give it a good

I sorry I have to say nothing happened and It was waste of money errrrrr
on 6 August 2015
Had this with Menoherb and had the first proper night's sleep without night sweats. Excellent product.
on 14 February 2018
Been using these for a month now and they’re assisting with my hormonal balance. I’ve been looking for a good quality Maca product for a while now. These are a good price and excellent quality. Easy to take and no unpleasant side effects.
Highly recommended, and from a reputable, reliable store.
on 8 February 2018
As a CFS/M.E sufferer I definitely notice an increase in energy with this product, without experiencing any jittery side effects or crashes..its a smooth subtle & supporting supplement. Also, I'm not sure if there is any correlation but my time of the month was also much smoother and less painful than usual, but I would have to do a few more cycles with it to see if its linked to starting this supplement. Great company to deal with and fast delivery.
on 6 December 2016
Only been taking these about 2 weeks but already noticing a difference. Don't get me wrong, you don't get out of bed one day suddenly feeling like a super hero, but they've definitely had a positive impact on me. Hoping as I continue to take them I get even better results but I'm already impressed. Definitely put a bit more life into me.
on 4 February 2018
I have been taking these to help with hot flushes and so far they seem to be working. I know from experience that often things stop having an effect so I am hoping that won't happen with this brand.