Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

Customer reviews

Monument (Deluxe Edition)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.99

on 1 April 2018
My favourite BlutEngel album. If you are wanting to try out an album by this German electronica/darkwave act, this is the one to start with.
on 20 August 2016
I really enjoyed this album. Monument brings a new Blutengel sound that reminds me a lot of Electro and the result is highly satisfying. It's a genuine progression that yields positive results without losing what makes the band great.
on 1 October 2013
I bought this for my daughters birthday, good service, my daughter loved it, would definatly recommend this for teenagers. great
on 23 November 2016
Disc One is unplayable.
on 4 May 2015
Excellant cd worth every penny love the band
on 17 March 2013
This a great album. Chris Pohl has developed Blutengels sound and musically this album is probably the best yet. There is a greater percentage of German songs and not being German speaker, he could be singing his shopping list - but with such style! I love it. The only drawback is that this doesn't have the feel of a collaborative effort as did Tranenherz, which to my mind remains the better album because of the balance of male and female vocals. Here we have the Inccubus with fewer Sirens. However, no one else does Gothic trance music this well - not by a long shot! A really great album.
on 5 September 2014
Good CD plays very well and I enjoy it very much.