on 20 September 2013
I'm sure this is a good product and does what it says but impossible to fit, I removed all traces of dust or dirty of the screen and tried my best to line it up but it is a mission to get it straight and perfectly lined up on such a large screen. This is probably down to me rather than the product but if you have no patience for fiddly things, this is not for you.
on 13 December 2013
All in all the screen protector is quite decent. Very easy to install if you follow the pattern shown in the video. Very few bubbles which were removed relatively easy with the provided leveller. The problem is the matte finish of the product, which was not mentioned in the product description. While it helps with sun glare, it reduces the crispness of the display, which is a big minus in the case of a retina display.
on 25 February 2014
The snug ipad mini anti fingerprint protectors are perfect.They came on time and were just what I wanted.I'm new to apple but was easy to put my ipad mini 2.I would recommend his product.
on 11 July 2014
Really easy to use the only thing is it keeps loosing my printer and the printer is made for this equipment.
on 21 May 2013
Works well.protects screen without glare and easy to apply compared with many other similar products on the market. Thank you
on 23 June 2016
It did its job well enough, kept my iPad free from fingerprints. After some time I have to change it to a tempered glass on the fear of breaking the screen.