on 9 November 2013
Ariel is one of my daughters favorite, they are 2 and 5yo and love all the princess stories. I like the fact this Ariel is dressed up. My girls gave hera bath and she came out just fine, even the hair did not get bad. Only minus would be that the legs and stiff and do not move from this 'on toe' position, but that's just the way these dolls are.

The crown is attached but you can take it off, I kinda consider it a great plus as my kids loose all the small stuff :)
4 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2013
This doll is much prettier than I had hoped for. I bought it as a present for my niece who is only 2 years old, so she might be a bit rough with it (most 2 year olds are not very coordinated, hah!), but it does appear to be a good quality doll and as mentioned it is very beautiful. Note that the top doesn't come off. Still, this is a good purchase (and you can buy a tail that goes on her legs if you wish). Good buy.
3 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 23 October 2016
Very pretty, happy with delivery unable to fully reveiw as early purchase for Christmas for my granddaughter but I expect she will love it as is into all the Princess doll collection
One person found this helpful
on 14 September 2014
My grand daughter loves it as it completes the set she has of them
2 people found this helpful
on 3 November 2016
looks beautiful
on 22 July 2016
Lovely doll although could possibly have been packed a little better, box slightly squashed on one corner, didn't spoil the present though
on 8 January 2014
I purchased this as a present for a five year old. Apparently she loved it. It appeared the usual good quality that you expect from the disney doll range.
on 24 February 2016
Great price perfect for present
on 15 January 2014
Lovely doll, I gave it to my friend for Christmas (she's 17 but she insisted it was what she wanted) and she absolutely loved it.
on 26 June 2015
Granddaughter loves this doll great delivery time too, 😃

See one answered question