on 13 February 2014
My absolute favourite halva is made by Cypressa, which I cannot find locally and is a long drive to the supermarket that stocks it. So I've been on a mission to find an alternate make. This is it folks!!!! Delicious. Also I was a bit dubious in buying a box of 25 but I'm so glad I did. As there is only me that likes it in the family, one of this packs last me 3 days with no waste and the product is very long dated so there's no risk of it going off.
on 2 July 2016
I was under the impression that halva is made with honey - this one isn't! It's made with sugar. This changes the taste completely and since I wasn't expecting it I wasn't too keen at first. It's well made and mist if the bars don't have that 'chewy' effect of old halva but the taste (being sugar not honey) was dissappointing
on 9 November 2013
A delicious treat, sweet but not sickly sweet (just as sweet as say Nestle chocolate) , a healthful delicious, sweet snack, Beautiful consistency and texture , not too brittle but melts in the mouth. this is seriously the best halva. Perfect pocket fitting mobile size but thick and compact so you get more than it looks.
Ideal snack, only problem is once you've stated it youll be addicted
on 5 December 2014
Very poor quality along with a nasty 'paste' texture, unlike any other Halva-based product I have tasted. The vanilla flavour sounds good, but in this case it's obvious the supplier uses cheap flavouring instead of proper vanilla pods resulting in a very artificial taste. Considering the price, I would advise looking elsewhere.
on 16 February 2015
I just love any Halva. Ordered a whole box. Was so nice that have no left now.
on 27 December 2015
Yummy
on 5 May 2016
A bit bitter but still delicious. Found that in Israel before and I couldn't stop to have it in uk