on 12 April 2013
Not wildly impressed with this. Being a fan and hoping that after a few listens it would grow on me more I bought the album. I am still listening to it and its like this song, goodish but just not great.
on 18 June 2014
I bought this as a pre order and have to say I was so happy when I got it. Awesome to see Jesse back even though I do miss howard.
They've got some heavy riffs and I was glad to see more solo's included. The case too have some awesome designs on it.
on 18 February 2013
Jesse has been away for a while, he left, he grew, he returned! Jesse has returned to Killswitch at a running pace, picking up where he left off. Not a bad word to say, his vocals have only become better over time, developing beautiful clean vocals whilst maintaining his monumental scream. a true asset to the world of metal. Howard will be sorely missed but I'm sure that he couldnt be happier that the father of KSE has returned.
on 28 February 2013
Heavy. Melodic. Awesome lyrics. Just how a new Killswitch album should be! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.