Customer reviews

OutRun
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 June 2017
This is one of those albums that initially may need to be played a few times before you fully appreciate it, despite this it's a great album with a great sound, you could liken it more as an experience rather than just entertainment.
I personally love it and recommend it tho those who are looking for a retro-wave sound.
on 18 February 2017
Buy this album! It's fantastic in every way. I waited along time for this to come back on sale on Vinyl.
Worth every penny. If you're familiar with the song featured on drive you'll love the rest of the album.
The vinyl sleeve is nothing fancy but it does the job. Pictures are printed inside for that extra 80s feel.
on 17 November 2017
The last time I loved an electronic album this much was Discovery by Daft Punk, when I was 17 years old.

16 years later, this album is another high-point in the French electronic music scene.

I honestly can’t recommend this album enough.
on 1 June 2016
I only heard one song of kavinskys which was protovision which is a brilliant track. So I decided to buy the album as I liked mitch murder and powerglove. I have to say I do not regret the decision as this album is great I keep listening to it can't seem to stop listening.
on 27 October 2017
One of the best synth albums ever. Has been in my car for years now. So good to drive to. Pity he isn't releasing more material.
on 30 April 2015
This guy is the real thing. I dunno if he's channelling some sort of spirit or what, but this is spot-on electronica. Lose half a star for ridiculous dynamic range compression - but round up to five because you just can't fault it otherwise.
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant,
on 19 September 2016
Amazing, great driving soundtrack
on 7 February 2014
I don't usually write reviews but this is a great album.
Bought as amazon recommended it to me, and it lives up to expectation, very well produced.
Makes an excellent driving album, every track is different but similar enough to remain unskipped.
on 8 December 2016
Great album. Perfect if you're in the mood for some 80s style synth wave.