Customer reviews

OutRun
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 March 2013
An absolutely amazing album. Keep a cool 80's style but never feels unoriginal. However, if you're a long-time fan you'll have heard half the album already.
on 9 February 2014
This album, man, this album is just awesome.
I don't really feel like I need to say anything more but I need more words to post this review.
on 1 May 2015
If you are looking to get yourself mixed into some lovely Techno Grindhouse Retro Video Game Mash Up of Sounds - then look no further!

Outrun is a great Album - hinged on a ridiculous yet awesome premise of a high school Teenager who is merged with a car.
I love any album if it has a theme - it is a shame that the album feels less like a Concept Album rather than an idea for a story.
But hey, it's music - and the Music on the album is by far worth your attention and worth your purchase!

I was looking for the right sound - but not entirely sure what album to pick up - the sheer amount of tracks for it's price tag sold me - but don't underestimate that this album is superb!
It's just multiple levels of awesome!
on 19 August 2013
Intense electro 80's sound. Inspired by the decade that brought you Terminator 2, the Sega MegaDrive, the Ferrari Testarossa and the eponymous Outrun. One of the best driving albums ever created.
on 2 July 2013
Do yourself a favour a purchase ASAP. French electronica at its best, if you liked the drive Soundtrack this will surpass your expectations
on 3 April 2013
Man this took a while for this to come out but it is worth it! Cardio work outs are a breeze with this on my cans!
on 28 July 2013
I watched the Hitman absolution trailer and I liked the song playing in it. I researched and found this artist. I listened to a couple of songs on youtube and decided to buy the full album. I can safely say this album has rekindled my love for techno again and this album is so much better than Daft Punk's latest pile of disappointment. It took time to really appreciate some songs but the collection of sounds and mixing gave me goosebumps. Outrun and Nightcall are classics along with a few others which are just funkiness to the max. Give this album a listen and I am sure you will find a couple of song to love if not the whole album.
on 25 July 2013
Prepare to get points on your licence if you have this in the car! retro 80s synths at there best!
on 18 February 2017
Buy this album! It's fantastic in every way. I waited along time for this to come back on sale on Vinyl.
Worth every penny. If you're familiar with the song featured on drive you'll love the rest of the album.
The vinyl sleeve is nothing fancy but it does the job. Pictures are printed inside for that extra 80s feel.
on 30 April 2015
This guy is the real thing. I dunno if he's channelling some sort of spirit or what, but this is spot-on electronica. Lose half a star for ridiculous dynamic range compression - but round up to five because you just can't fault it otherwise.