on 17 January 2016
I love the Bluesky polishes. They were the first brand of gel nails that I ever tried, and in the last 2 and a half years I have tried many others, but always go back to my Blueskys. Normally a dark or bright Bluesky will cover in two coats. The lighter shades three. This colour, for some reason needed four coats to get the correct opacity. I would not say that it was runny, it applied just fine, but it's lacking in pigment. This has not put me off buying from the brand, I suppose there are always a few dud shades in a massive range of polishes. I will use it, it is a luxe looking colour and not too dark for everyday wear. IMO a nice classic burgundy red, warm toned, lighter than Chanel Rouge Noir, but in that same family of warm classic reds.
on 26 March 2018
Beautiful colour. Not as dark
as it looks in the official pics. Went on beautifully. Don't be fooled into putting it on thickly. Go for thin, thin layers. I do base coat, three colour coats and top coat. Cure each coat for 2 minutes and the tip coat for 4. Perfect every time.
on 6 January 2014
I have done a lot of research on the polishes for gel. These are THE BEST!! Excellent quality and value for money. I have used the ones they sell in Boots for £15 and thought they were rubbish, but these polishes last forever if you look after them properly. The gel goes on nice and thick and look amazing. Highly recommend!!
7 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2017
Lovely dark red colour.

Goes on very well, I personally used three coats to get a very dark red shade, and set each coat under a uv lamp for 2 minutes each coat

I started using Bluesky a while ago as a cheaper alternative to more expensive brands, and find it is just as good as more expensive brands.

It lasts well, no chipping for me for at least a week and a half, and no peeling.

Well worth a try
on 1 April 2016
Took 5 coats to get an even true colour. I'm used to putting on a thin layer curing that, then applying a thicker layer.
When I tried that with this product it ran into my cuticles an dyed them pink.
That said the colour is beauiful and it lasted around 10 days.
on 17 August 2016
Despite ordering the colour "Red Vixen" I received the colour "Decadence". Decadence is a lovely colour and I have been using it for about two years but thought I'd try something different. Shame I didn't receive the nail polish I ordered and paid for.
on 20 December 2015
All i can say is hat this polish is a wonderful colour and i love it dearly - one of my most favour. Only downside is that you need about 4-5 coats to get the colour payoff but once its done, wow! is all i have to say.
on 22 March 2016
This is a gorgeous, deep red colour. Great for putting on in place of pillar box red and if you have a clear glitter top coat it's even better. Would buy again and again and again.
on 18 February 2017
A deep red, a perfect autumnal colour. The formula is easy to apply and pigmented so you only need a few coats.
on 30 March 2018