on 2 September 2016
This is a strong, sturdy and high quality cable. I used it on a brand new UHD 4k tv and they fit perfectly, without feeling loose. Easily bendable so you can work them round cable tidys etc. Ive also bought the matching HDMI cables that are a perfect match :) These are a must for anyone using a seperate sound system for TVs
on 16 November 2017
This is the second of these cables I've purchased. The first being a 2m model for my PS4 and this one now being used for my Tv-Soundbar link.
The cable is great, very flexible and pliable, unlike many TOSLINK cables I've had in the past. It feels like a good quality item with very nice finishing on the connectors.

The signal quality is fine - as with most optical products it's either all or nothing - the first has been running consistently now for about 2 years, that includes 3 house moves too! I expect the same from this one.
on 10 August 2017
- haven't used this yet and I'm not sure I'll need to but I can confirm it is really high quality. I fully expected it to be as I've had other cables from KabelDirekt before and had a perfect experience with them
on 2 January 2016
Works perfectly with good sound. Has gold plated connectors which should last longer, good thickness to the cable too.
For this price its a great cable, bearing in mind in an AV shop they will try and sell you cables of this exact quality for £25-£35. Never, ever buy these sorts of cables in an AV store, the mark up on them in out n out robbery.
on 4 February 2016
Bought this as a back-up for our sound bar just in case I needed to hard wire to the TV. In the end not required but another member of our family was very grateful for it and it is now in use at their house. Easy to install. The part arrived in very good packaging and was undamaged. Great Service from this company. The price was also considerably cheaper than High Street Shops. Highly recommended.
on 9 May 2017
Crystal clear sound via this very well constructed connector. The cable has enough flexibility to turn corners without pinching and is easy to use. The connector ends fit well and securely.
on 30 December 2014
My one previous Toslink lead was a cheap piece of kit and the plastic connector separated from the optical cable. The KabelDireckt product is solidly made and looks to significantly outlast its predecessor. I'm using it to hook up an Apple TV to my DAC to play streamed music on my hifi via iTunes. Sounds great! The product and the ordering process including delivery is faultless. Highly recommended.
on 14 May 2015
Does exactly what I wanted - TV to a TOS to the AMP. No problems with synchronizing voice to TV screen image. Compared to a 1m optical cable and then down 5 metres of RCA cables to the amp, to apparent difference in the audio quality or difference in sound delay. Although I have to say, my ears are well past their sell-by-date.
on 22 July 2017
used this to connect my TV to my AV Receiver, channels it into the wall, uptown now been perfect can't see what can go wrong. good quality cable good connections
on 15 March 2015
Excellent Quality product.Bought this for my samsung tv to connect direct to the amp and works a treat.This cable is well worth the money for its lenth and the feel is very good, not cheap rubbish you could pay a lot more for.If you need one of these then look no further.