on 21 February 2015
This was an amazing buy. It is absolutely brilliant and we came back with some fabulous holiday pics.h some fabulous holiday pics. Mulit-functional camera that does what it says it can.
on 22 February 2015
Pleased with - took some good underwater movies with this (until stolen). I have replaced it with the same, but updated model.
VINE VOICEon 22 April 2013
Colour: Metallic Grey|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'll caveat this review at the outset to make clear that I haven't tested the claimed waterproof capabilities of this camera. I note the some of the reviews for similar designed Pentax cameras here have stated that they leak water. If that's your intended use, then that's a pretty damning inditement.

My personal interest in the camera were its ruggedised and splash-proof qualities. In that respect I'm not disappointed. The rugged nature of the camera is achieved at the expense of compactness, but it's not excessive, and it still fits within a reasonably sized pocket. And whilst I wouldn't have the courage to deliberately drop it, it feels as though it will cope with all the knocks and drops I shall subject it to. The specification is excellent, as is the quality. With all the features I could want, it produces excellent images with great definition. The HD video capacity is also very good, and whilst not quite at the level of a purpose-built camera of this price, it's much more than just an add on to the device. I'll quite happily carry this for both still and video purposes and avoid the need to transport two devices.

So in summary, as a high quality, ruggedised camera, it fully fits the bill. If you want to go diving with it, I'd be inclinded to look elsewhere.
Nice little camera , bought to replace lost unit of similar spec. Works well in swimming pools and sewers can't fault it.
on 9 May 2014
Camera body was as expected. But Pentax could do better on quality of the photos taken by the camera !
on 1 May 2015
it's OK but not great pictures and a bit awkward to use effectively underwater.
on 19 December 2014
a great all round camera that takes quality photographs
on 20 September 2013
Its a good strong camera, striking in appearance and easy to handle. That said, memory card cover seems plasticky and brittle. Short range photographs o.k, but VERY disappointed at quality of distance photography. Would not recommend as I like to take seascapes and my good old Samsung definitely handled distance better.
on 10 December 2014
Good underwater camera and photos
on 15 August 2013
I thought this was. An underwater camera? We used it once in the water and the unit got flooded and burnt out the battery! Not happy at all and need to contact someone urgently as we are on holiday at the moment and needed it right now!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse