on 25 April 2014
Can't praise these screen protectors enough, they are brilliant! I've got them on phones, tablets and camera screens. Never get bubbles or dry bits and once it's on you can't tell. They don't interfere with my touch screen sensitivity and as you get 2 in a packet I often replace my phone before I think about ordering new protectors! I would definitely recommend them for expensive touch items and paying that bit extra for them is better value for money than the cheap and nasty ones that either show up on the screen, peel off at the corners or reduce touch sensitivity! Me and my family (5 teenage offspring) won't buy anything else.
on 3 December 2013
Having wasted money on cheaper thicker version screen protectors that make it difficult to cancel calls, the MediaDevil Magic screen Screen Protector - Crystal Clear is absolutely fantastic. Having looked at the YouTube step by step instructions, I managed to get the screen on first go in the bathroom. Easy peasy. Can't recommend this item enough.
on 27 October 2013
Delivery and communication from the seller was excellent.
From past experience I know that screen protectors can be difficult to fit, however I fitted this one very easily, with no bubbles and it is a perfect fit for my Nokia 820.
I would rate it as a quality product from a caring supplier.
on 10 June 2014
The item arrived before it's estimated delivery date which pleased me greatly. The protector was very easy to apply and saves my screen from bumps and scratches while I am at work. I will definitely use these again.
on 13 September 2013
I've been using MediaDevil protectors for a while now on various devices. The quality of the protector is simply second to none and if carefully applied, is almost invisible whilst maintaining a very usable smooth surface. Although it is detailed in MediaDevil's YouTube video, I would highly recommend tearing sellotape strips (stick them together to form a circle) and sticking those at the top and bottom of the protector to align it perfectly. It helps ensure that the sides of the protector are also aligned which is always a challenge irrespective of the product used.

Another advantage of having sellotape handy is that if you find any trapped dust under the cover once it has been applied, use the sellotape to carefully lift the protector from the corners (do not use your finger nails as you could potentially damage it by creating a crease in the plastic) and then use another bit of sellotape to 'lift' the trapped dirt from the sticky side of the protector. Don't be afraid of having to lift the protector off a number of times as I've found it still retains its stickiness - just be careful not to attract even more dust whilst doing so.

I'm always careful with placing my phone in a pocket with keys/coins but where I have accidentally done so, the protector has taken the hit. It will scratch the protector if there is sufficient force, but I'd rather that than the screen and remember you have two protectors included in the purchase.
on 10 September 2013
Arrived within 3 days of ordering, came with sweets too :D Instructions were very clear and I managed to apply the screen protector in less than 5 minutes (i done this in a steamy bathroom as recommended on the youtube tutorial). The screen actually looks better with the screen protector on and it is completely undetectable. Very friendly service too. Won't be buying phone accessories from anywhere else!
on 16 July 2013
Bought this product & i was really pleased with its quality. Sometimes you order covers & your not sure of the quality until you get them but on this occasion i was grateful to receive a top quality cover. The company i found excellent too! Prompt service & goods received packed well & with the bonus of sweeties!! I have no problems with dealing with this company again & would highly recommend them to everyone x
on 29 August 2013
I recently upgraded to a Nokia 820 , love the phone but a bit concerned about the screen scratching. There has been a big deal about Nokia not using gorilla glass , for me the answer was a well priced high quality screen protector . This item definitely fits the bill would definitely recommend,very pleased .
on 25 October 2014
Quality product. Perfect fit and easy to use. Best I have ever bought and lasts as long as is wanted.
on 5 October 2014
I applied the protector without bubbles, then pulled the protective cover off and discarded it. Looked closely at the screen and then realised the protective cover I had peeled off was actually the screen protector and the cover. That cover was wasted since it was impossible to clear all the dust off it.
Had better luck the second time, however I'm a bit disappointed in the feel of the protector. Your finger doesn't glide on it. Maybe it'll improve in time, but first impressions aren't good.