on 4 June 2015
This is a very good kettle. It looks bright and is well designed, so you can clearly see how much water it is holding, runs quietly and can be used with just one cup of water for economy. The lid unscrews and you simply line up the arrow to put it straight back on, or you can fill through the spout. Boils quickly. Light to lift. What else would you want?
on 19 March 2014
I have been very pleased with this kettle, it heats up quickly, easy to pour and quiet. Also it is not too heavy, important to hands that are getting older!! It is replacing a much more costly kettle of which I had two and both failed within 18 months. I am pretty confident that this one will outlast that. Love the colour as well, I would recommend it.
on 2 April 2015
Very pleased with this kettle, nice and quiet and great colour. This replace a useless M&S kettle that started to leek!
on 19 May 2015
Really pleased with this kettle - an attractive colour and even though it's plastic it looks good. The design is also good - no drips when pouring, which is great as my 9 year old can now safely make the tea! Quite quick to boil - the one slight downside is it is a little on the noisy side, but personally not a problem for me so I'd recommend.
on 19 January 2014
We've got a Bosch microwave too, and just like that this is a no-nonsense product, engineered for simplicity ead ease of use. Its solid and simple, doing it's one job very well. Its even well balnced in the hand.

I can just imagine German engineers going through their iterative process meetings saying "And can ve make zish yet more usable, yah?"

Extremely happy with this!
on 4 March 2014
We purchased this Bosch Village Kettle to replace another make which became defective after quite a short time. We can thoroughly recommend this kettle. Good secure lid, fast boiling time, good water markings on the side and a great pourer. At nearly £30 it is extremely good quality for a reasonable price.
on 28 August 2014
love this kettle, the colour matches my frypan and it's so nice to take the lid off to fill. it's fast boiling too and the switch when on gives a bright glow. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this kettle to anyone looking to purchase one. It looks good & is a smart addition to my black & red kitchen.
on 4 February 2015
I did a fair amount of research on kettles before choosing this one and I am extremely happy with it. I wanted a 1.7lt, 3000W kettle that can boil a small amount of water and this fits the bill perfectly.

The kettle looks nice, it's easy to hold and pour even when full and the handle, although a sort of 'D' shape, is still comfortable.

The kettle is noisy when boiling but it boils quickly so this isn't really too much of a problem for long. I think I've only noticed it because it's obviously louder than my old, underpowered kettle.

I followed the (slightly oddly written) instructions for preparing the kettle for first use, including boiling it with white vinegar and did another couple of boils on top before making a drink with it and I haven't found that it leaves a funny taste when making tea or coffee.

Recommended.
on 14 February 2015
This plastic kettle by Bosch functions very well and is nicely made. However, boiled water tastes of plastic and ruins tea. The colour red is pretty hideous, as well. We returned this model in favour of one of Bosch's more expensive metal kettles, which is perfect in every way.
on 7 May 2015
Love the colour, good enough match for my Nespresso machine. Boils fast, pours well.