on 29 November 2013
Not much to say really except that this is all but identical to the genuine case you can buy with the N-3DS XL however it is a fraction of the price and in my view just as good.
Thoroughly recommended and prompt delivery.
on 17 June 2013
Spent more money to get a case from a shop when my I bought a ds for my son, but it was absolutely useless, broken after a few weeks later. He needed a case to protect the ds, so I looked for the one which is not too expensive and looked cool and blue(my son's favourite colour and it would match his ds). And also had to have a strap on it. This case had ticked all the boxes and even made us more smile when we received it. It was a really bargain and we strongly recommend it!
on 18 December 2013
I've had this item for almost 2 months now.

I didn't want to spend too much on such an item and at the same time I managed to lose my stylus in 2 weeks time, so getting the case AND the spare stylus was ace for me.

PROs:
- The case is very sturdy and well conceived with the elastic bands keeping the console in its safest position on the inside. I unintentionally brought the console in the mosh pit of a punk gig keeping it in the external pocket of my backpack (the more exposed) and got quite a few elbows everywhere, but the case didn't show any sign of hit/wear and everything was perfectly fine after that, but it sure got punched a lot.
- The accessories are quite useful and represent the basic set that anyone needs. This is similar to branded offers, so nothing more, nothing less, unless you want the fancy limited Pokémon/YouNameIt sets just because you're a hardcore fan. The big stylus is quite useful too and feels great in your hands... after you get used to something else than the usual stylus. I managed to lose temporarily also the spare stylus so I was forced to use this for a pair of weeks, it felt awkward at first, but great after.

CONs:
I don't see any cons, but a few things that can't seriously keep you from buying this, but you might want to be prepared with:
- the spare stylus doesn't fit as smoothly as the original one in its slot, you need to apply slightly more force on it to put it back or pulling it out.
- the elastic bands holding the console haven't broken yet and don't really look like they're going to break soon, but you might like to see something sturdier-looking. This is a non-issue so far, just ranting.
- the internal net-pocket doesn't come with a zip and the elastic band that is supposed to keep it kind of tight to prevent the accessory from falling/leaving the pocket doesn't really work well, so you have to get used to open the case with the long zip side pointing upwards. It's not as bad as it sounds though.

I'm still giving it 5 stars as I believe it's a best-value-for-money buy!
on 28 September 2013
Brilliant case the extra pens make this worth the money and the cases are wonderful and high quality, Wish the game cases were sold seperatly so I could buy more as other cases of the same look have weak clips but the ones included in this bundle keep the case closes.
on 23 April 2013
Great Colour - thrilled that it fits the DS with an additional plastic cover over on. Great value for money, son is very happy with the additional sylus * games holders, would certainly recommend.
on 29 September 2013
keeps my 3ds xl safe and secure, the styluses and game holders were a lovely bonus, would recommend to anyone
on 8 February 2015
Great product, rather pointless extras apart from the extra stylus, but good quality and does its job well. Oh and the netting pocket on the inside of the case has almost no use whatsoever as things like games and other extras just fall out of it and get mixed up in the case xD but doesn't matter too much.
on 1 February 2014
it does what i want, and thats to keep my 3DSxL protected when its just there knocking about and i can put all my games in it in the little pouch... not really the best of quality, and everytime i open the case the stuff i have in the pouch falls out (slightly annoying)
on 24 May 2015
Bought two of these hoping they would fit my EC Technology 22400mAh portable power bank and my Anker Astro E7 25600mAh portable power bank. Happily they fitted them snugly and with plenty of extra room for the 3 USB charging cables I need to keep with each battery.

Good quality and zipper runs smoothly. A good purchase.
on 11 March 2015
The inside of the case could do with a zip or something to help keep the games inside the pocket more securely as they're prone to fall out when you open up the case, but other than that it's very good.