on 6 January 2016
I love this little bag of cosmetics. I take it everywhere, on every trip. It is versatile. sometimes carries my medicines and sometimes my cosmetics. It is a great little thing to have. It looks small but has 2 compartments which take up a lot of sstuff- makeup brushes , chunky blush brush and mascaras etc on top section and heavier items , mini hairsprays, deoderants compacts,on the bottom section. I carry it everywhere when I travel. Good thing is that it has polka dots else wouldve been snacthed by my son.
good little product. It is also surprisingly sturdy and the zips are of good quality, SO dont get put off by the price thinking that it is expensive. Not at all. It will alst a while and looks really cute on the dresser.
I also sometimes use it to carry my medicines when I travel Whatever u use it for, it is brilliant. Highly recmmend it.
on 15 January 2014
This little bag was a great find, it maybe small but big enough to fit in makeup brushes , chunky blush brush and mascaras etc on top section and bulker items , mini hairsprays deoderants compacts,on the bottom section .with its funky designs its a fun useful little bag at a brilliant price.
on 15 November 2015
Although small (which is great when travelling) you can really pack quite a bit in this little case/bag - I managed to get a full set of make-up and brushes, face wipes, razors, and a bottle of perfume yet it tucks into the corner of my case without really taking away any space. The zips open easily and the little mirror is a nice touch but not really big enough to use. All in all I was pleasantly surprised.
on 17 June 2014
I received tis bag in 'red', wich is pink, the inside isn't black, its a dirty creamy colour, the stitching is falling apart from all around the bag, the stitching on the handle has already falling apart (on the same day), the handle is tacky and threading isn't good at all. Now these people are making it very hard to get my refund. There making it a very long process, repeatly asking the same questions and although I have already sent pictures, continue to ask to see the problem and for me to pay for it to get returned. Not happy with COOLFASHIONSTORE at all !!!
on 24 May 2014
really did not expect the to be really small but I am surprised that you can fit quite a lot of stuff in I using this for my toileties and make up to go on holiday and I can really fit all my makeup and that in it would of really liked it to be a bit bigger but it does the job the bag is really well made came quicker then expected I would say this bag in length is about the same as a pint glass so not that big I would recommend this to a friend
on 3 May 2013
I bought this ready to go on holiday with, but decided to buy 2 so I could have one at home as well. conveneinet to have 2 separate sections so things dont get jumbled about or one pocket for holiday makeup and the rest for shower stuff. good value, arrived quickly. would recommend.
on 29 April 2014
Love this bag. I use it for diabetes meds. The bottom compartment is excellent for holding insulin pens and a small sharps box the top I use for record books pen etc. Handy around the house and keeping everything together without looking like a medical bag
on 19 January 2014
I love this beautiful vanity case, it has lots of room, looks great, and is everything that i hoped it would be, definitely ticks all the right boxes.
on 12 July 2017
gave to grand daughter
on 11 June 2014
This bag is actually better than it looks. It has an upper section and separate lower section. Just a brilliant size for holidays. Fits all the little containers and makeup you would need. Very pleased.

See one answered question