on 13 May 2018
I found this very fiddly , all the letters are individual, so trying to get them level was a nightmare. But once it was finally up it looks lovely .
on 9 November 2015
I received this item today earlier than expected which is great. I love the wording thats why I chose this transfer but the only thing im not happy with is that I only received one strip of clear transfer plastic which ks nowhere near enough. The sheet doesn't even cover half of the transfer. I have to go and buy some myself as I can only stick maybe four or five words at most. So a little miffed but otherwise its a nice design.
on 26 November 2016
Awful item.
Almost impossible to release words off back sheet, words kept sticking together, had to eventually throw away, not before making my own saying with words that I had left. Lol
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2016
For a quid and a half, it's a bargain. This is a frame would have been a lot more. Just take your time putting it up and it can look great. 4 stars because the way it was packaged (rolled up with creases) added some issues with transferring it from one surface to another, but like I said for the price?
on 10 March 2016
Given it four stars due to the instructions not being easy to understand. It took a fair amount of patience getting it cut up and in position, had to do it over two days, perhaps I'm not the most patient person in the world ! Looks really cool once you've cracked it though.
on 21 April 2016
This is the second one I ordered as the first didn't turn up and the company stopped responding. Unfortunately, each letter is separate and it is hard work trying to line up so many small letters ! It proved to be time consuming and frustrating and ended up in the recycle !
on 10 November 2017
Love this quote, very well folded so none of the words will curl and not stick properly - which I have had in the past from other sellers - so very happy
on 11 February 2018
ABSOLUTELY SENSELESS DESIGN!!! Instead of having everything printed together in one sheet, you have to peel off the words individually & stick them one at a time making proper alignment a nightmare....Had to peel mine off & now I'm having to redo my painting....VERY DECEPTIVE OF THE MANUFACTURER!!!

My candid advice is..... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS MANUFACTURER!!!
on 21 March 2018
Great decal at an amazing price bit fiddly to apply but cant complain looks great
review image
on 19 June 2015
Bit fiddly to unpeal and apply but I managed it. Looks amazing
review image