Customer reviews

Write To Sell
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.23

on 15 September 2017
Its ok quite small handy to take whilst on the go.
on 6 September 2014
Not a bad book, I would have rated the book higher if I had read this before reading Cashvertising but as I read it second I just cant give it that fourth star due to lack of information provided by its competitor.
One person found this helpful
on 3 October 2014
Excellent book, highly recommended. Even if you've read loads of books on copywriting (really, I mean loads), you can still take away gems on insight to apply to your writing. Whether you're new to copywriting, or an experienced pro, this book will be invaluable to you. The subtle touches of humour throughout the book also make it an enjoyable read.
on 17 July 2017
A great book, easy to read and very, very useful! I'm learning so much from Mr Maslen. I'm teaching myself all about copywriting and this is an excellent guide.
on 29 August 2013
I'm not a blogger or copywriter i have almost no connection to writing, but i'm trying to become a better writter so i read it and all i can say is wow it opened my eyes, anybody in the content/blogging/copywriting must read this i gave it to my content writer .
on 13 March 2018
I was recommended this when I started my Copywriting business. It's been really helpful and I often refer back to it.
on 3 January 2014
I bought this together with 'Can I Change Your Mind' and this one is by far the weaker of the two. Sets out to be a hard-nosed how-to manual for aspiring writers who want to make some income from the craft, but falls a little short. In any case it's not bad, just not very good.
One person found this helpful
on 13 December 2017
Great reading !!
on 7 March 2015
As a professional copywriter myself, this book has proved to be invaluable. It's clear, easy to follow and best of all, short.

If you're a new copywriter I can't recommend this book enough. The template for gathering customer requirements will save you so much hassle. Buy it!
on 27 March 2010
I am a marketing & sales executive and Andy Maslen's book is PERFECT for my job. I keep it on my desk as a reference now.

I bought this book expecting to get a small bit of info stretched thinly throughout. I didn't expect the wealth of value that is contained within these pages.

The book is only 191 pages long, but every page has advice which really changed how I see copywriting and persuasive writing in general.

Reading this book actually gifted me with a curiosity for the English language and so thanks to Andy Maslen, I am now studying linguistics.

I strongly advise against reading this book, becuase then I will have much more skilled competition for jobs :)