on 12 August 2013
this is enough to stick up 3 foam tiles. I followed the instructions, ensuring the pads were given long enough to bond with the foam before sticking to the wall but after a day or so they started falling down. I've since started using old fashioned double sided pads which are a little better (they stay up for 2-3 days at a time

on az positive note these do come off the wall clean as advertised, leaving no residue.

There's a chance it's the hot weather that's the problem, maybe stick tiles up when it's cooler maybe but these are still very expensive for a pack of 12 and I couldn't find any larger packs available
on 22 July 2014
The worst most expensive piece of useless crap I have ever bought. I'm a music professional with over 10+ years of industry experience and I can vouch and say that these are a complete waste of money.

Save your money! Do not buy!

I followed all instructions, it stuck to the wall very lightly, then when music was played at a reasonable volume the foam tiles just fell off the wall.
on 6 March 2016
To me this product should be rated either 5 stars (it works as described) or 0 stars (it doesn't work). Sadly I have to give the product zero stars. Although the tabs adhered beautifully to the wall and ceiling , they completely failed to adhere to the foam panels. I used 10 tabs each on 1.2x0.6m panels and all the panels fell down leaving the tabs stuck to the wall / ceiling. Even worse, I contacted the seller by email to request a refund and eight days later I still have had no acknowledgement of my note. My panels are now successfully installed using spray mount. Don't waste your money on these tabs and don't deal with this vendor.
on 30 January 2014
I was initially reluctant to buy these adhesive strips given the negative reviews here, but I was equally reluctant to use spray-adhesive on my walls so I thought I'd give them a try. I allowed the strips longer then the suggested two hours to bond to the acoustic foam squares (in some cases, three hours, in others, 24 hours) and - so far - they have remained firmly attached to both foam and wall. I agree with other reviewers that these strips are very expensive (one packet sticks just three foam panels) but if they work in the long term it will be money well spent.
If they start falling off the wall, rest assured I will update this review...

Update 26/02/2014: All 17 foam squares still very firmly attached to walls.

Update 22/04/2015: Over a year later and still no problems: foam stuck firmly to walls and door.
on 5 October 2015
The Pro-coustix Isotack Double Sided Adhesive strips are poor good quality and did not perform the way it is described by the manufacturer. I used them to attach acoustic foam on the walls of my studio (1 square foot each), followed the instructions carefully but the foam pads kept falling off the wall. The adhesive on these pads is not strong enough. Will not buy again.
on 26 October 2015
Great product. If used as per instructions very reliable and hold panels including big bass traps solidly.
If you rent a property this is a perfect choice as no walls damages at all.
Cheers.
on 20 December 2013
They are ok apart from having to tear it in half to use it, it's a bit of a waste and could defo be cheaper along with the postage, you're possibly better off getting some blue tack tbh, don't waste them on bass traps either.
on 15 January 2014
I bought several packs of these adhesive strips for acoustic foam tiles. I used more than the recommended quantity per tile and virtually every one has failed and all tiles have subsequently fallen off the walls within only 2 weeks. These strips are rubbish. Don't waste your money on them.
on 27 January 2016
this product is no good i bought acoustic panels from Pro-coustix with isostack they are fine
but for my bass traps which are from another company and probably different foam they just not work
on 30 May 2014
Foam pads that i have stuck on the wall with it keep falling off due to this terrible product DO NOT BUY THIS.

See one answered question