on 26 March 2014
My second Tune belt Nano armband. Had one for years for my old Nano and did not hesitate to get one for the new 7th Gen.
Fits well. Touch buttons work though the plastic front cover without problem and although not exposed can use the up down volume buttons on the side without any problem. I only use this in the gym and this leads to one small issue. When things get hot and sweaty you do get moisture build up between the screen and the cover so when I get home I always take the Nano out of the armband to dry off. If you use the armband out running you would prob be glad of the completely weather proof screen cover. However for gym use a semi open cover would allow the Nano to 'breath' a bit. Might try cutting some holes in the plastic to see if it helps. Have pretty large biceps and the band just about fits. (I do own a Tune Belt extension but have not needed it so far.)
on 8 April 2016
This is my second Tune Belt armband and it is every bit as good as the first one I had! The ipod fits nice and snug within the case - the only teeny tiny thing I would say is that the bottom of the sleeve is curved and this model ipod is square at the corners so it's not a 100% match, more like 99%! I only mention this if you were out running and it was raining, may be a slight risk of it getting wet. But, it is really comfortable, it's the best QUALITY one out there in my opinion, the one I had previously had (as a present) came with tiny velcro dots on for the fastening and they came off within a month. This strap is really sturdy and actually sticks properly. People with bigger arms should get the armband, I have no problems and it is plenty big enough for me, but I can see how if you are in the gym doing some exercises, there may not be a huge amount of 'flexing' room. Male or female doesn't matter, it's about the size of your arms!! The touch screen works fine through the plastic, I got headphones with a control on them, but it wouldn't matter if I didn't as this is fine with normal ones. Overall, another great product :)
on 20 October 2015
Great item bought for ipod nano 7th gen if you are a women then the arm size is great but for a guy I recommend to get the arm Tunebelt Black Sport Armband Extender EX3 this will give you more and will not cut the blood of to your arm if you didn't get it. Dont notice it on the arm ocne running and keeps the ipod safe.
on 31 January 2014
Some of the other products when researching got really bad reviews. This one seemed quite good although some say it's quite a tight/small fit. However the size seemed to be the same as many of the lesser starred/reviewed. I worried it would be too small for my husband but was encouraged that it could be extended by buying an extender. Although I wasn't 100 % happy about the prospect of doing that I at least thought if it was good quality it was the best option. I needn't have worried. It is of a good quality, and fits (just about). it's not something you want too loose anyway. It fits the new iPod nano 7 which is what it was purchased for and husband is pleased.
on 26 March 2016
This is really useful for my new iPod and I use it while running and rowing (indoors). I had a similar one for my old iPod and it lasted really well so I expect this to be similar. Good value for the price, definitely recommend it.
on 11 January 2015
IPOD fits into Tune Belt very well. Touch screen still functions through the protective cover. People of a larger build will need to purchase the Tune Belt armband extender which I would also recommend.
on 20 January 2014
Probably the best I have come across - it is small enough that it can be use on top of the sleeve of a short sleeve top in the gym without slipping onto your bare skin, but the clear cover does not fit snuggly, so changing tracks on the move is near impossible.
on 10 February 2015
Very small fit. It was supposed to fit up to 17 inch arms, mine are only 16 and still found it too tight. They won't make them slightly larger when they can offer a strap extender for yet more money. Delivery was on prime yet still arrived 4 days after the projected date. Don't buy it. Better quality products out there.
on 30 December 2014
looks just ok, not worth more than £10. I don't see it last very long.
on 10 October 2014