on 6 June 2013
Loved the album despite not usually being a country music fan. I play it alot whilst walking the dog via my phone.
on 3 March 2013
Very good though missing a track we hoped would be there
No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems No problems
on 10 May 2013
It started with watching 'Nashville'. I liked the story lines, and although one or two characters are a little one-dimensional, really look forward to watching it.
Then the songs began to grow on me. If you like songs with tunes, with emotions, that you find yourself singing, then you'll love these. (Are they actually 'country?' I don't know, as I don't listen to country music.)
on 19 April 2013
I love this album, it helps that I think the show is fantastic though. There are a few songs that I thought would have been on it but all the same I think it's great.
on 10 July 2013
I watched this series on television and was immediately smitten by the music. Such a terrific album. Am ordering the second CD immediately. Brilliant
on 13 April 2013
If you love 'Nashville' then you will love this soundtrack - while a few of the songs from the series are not here the more prominent songs all are - great buy for any fan of the show.
on 29 June 2015
Really liked this product amazing music and broad genre of songs
on 8 April 2013
Cant stop listening to this album whenever I get the chance! The TV show is great and this soundtrack is too. I look forward to no. 2 because the great tunes keep coming in the show so they must be planning a follow up. I could take or leave country music before but Nashville has got me hooked!
on 10 June 2013
Really great.....if you love the show, then you should buy this. I can highly recommend this soundtrack without hesitation. top marks
on 31 March 2013
I heard few songs of the album at C2C this year and bought it as soon as I was home.