on 4 March 2013
Not always into Avicii as if I need a lot of bass then I would want David Guetta but this song is pretty catchy so just hope this is not a one off single from them.
on 7 March 2013
I admit that I found out about this catchy song after viewing a funny music video on "I Could Be The One" on one of the MTV music channels. The comical video appears to turn the meaning of the song into something else. My best guess is that it appears to be about the potential for blissful romance. Regardless of the meaning, "I Could Be The One" (Nicktim Radio Edit) by Avicii&Nicky Romero is good for those who like high-energetic songs splashed with dance and electronic music elements.
on 24 February 2013
Amazing song to put you in the party mood! You can't help but dance to this song whenever it gets played, it's a great feel good song!
on 23 February 2013
In my opinion another great sound track from avicii. only have this track at the
moment though may consider buying the album.
on 15 February 2013
good lyrics, Brilliant tune, wicked base, can't help but sing along, Catchy. if U love avicii you will like this :)
on 22 March 2013
5 star tune! Avicii is a brilliant DJ. Such a happy feel good tune. Thought it would be hard for anything to top Levels but this is really trying!
on 13 July 2013
Amazing song from Avicci and Nicky Romero (Thats why I bought it). This is gonna be big for ages and will definitely be in many summer playlists.
on 3 June 2013
Good for the gym and running especially. Though it is also quite chilled out in parts.

Recommend to anyone that likes dance.
on 28 March 2013
This track has a good beat, Nice lyrics and a good DJ. Perfect dance track, If you like this go check out Levels by Avicii.
on 24 May 2013
This song makes me happy and makes me feel like its summer time :-) love the video leaves me wishing I was at the beach