on 25 April 2014
The product is a lovely size, and is as bright as it is in the image, the pomegranate smell is amazing and its so strong… The little circle pot thing is durable and easily wiped dean!

The only downside is that it tastes amazing so I'm constantly licking it off my lips.
Theres nothing more to say its just an all round lovely product and id definitely recommend it! Delivery was slow but it was coming overseas so it was expected!
on 1 November 2015
The eos lip balm that I ordered came a few days after the expected delivery date, however I am not that bothered about that. But, when I opened the packaging and picked up the eos I found that the casing was scratched. I opened the lid and it looked like a genuine eos and the smell was amazing, hence the 2 stars. I applied a thin layer over my lips and it felt okay. But then a applied a second thin layer over my lips a few seconds after the first and lips felt greasy and even drier than they were before! I'm really disappointed because I thought that it was going to be a really good lip balm because of all the hype and 5 star reviews, but for me personally it just didn't meet up to my expectations :(
on 1 October 2015
I ordered a three pack of this lip balm thinking it was good value for money on the 11th Sept. It arrived today & I excitedly opened the packaging only to find I was sent one eos lip balm. Quite disappointed considering I was expecting three!! However, I am suffering from sore chapped lips & I thought I would try this out. The texture is lovely and moisturising & not greasy like some balms. The smell is quite yummy & the flavour is not over-powering or irritating to my sore lips. You can still feel the balm after an hour or so after applying. My lips don't feel that sore and considering I only used the balm 5 times throughout the day, I'm quite surprised! But still disappointed that I never received the other 2 balms I paid for!!
on 19 March 2015
This is the second one of these that I have bought, the first on lasted me a full year. The difference that this product has over other lip balms is quality and the difference it makes to your lips is noticeable from the next day. Your lips are softer, don't dry out as much & even gives your lips a shine. When I go out I don't bother with lipsticks or lip gloss I just take my EOS lip blam.
on 2 July 2016
I love these little lip balms I've purchased about 5 times now, they are cheap and cheerful keep your lips moist, they have a slight flavour but not too overwhelming, and they are very cute people comment on them all the time.
on 22 April 2018
Not a fan of the scent as I'm not a girl who loves sweet scents. But it came quickly and was good value. A nice vibrant and compact package too. Still moisturizes okay, but I feel as a brand, I've had better hydrating solutions before.
on 7 March 2016
The product arrived promptly however when I used it for the first time, the lip balm dome broke away from the base immediately. I managed to place the lip balm back onto the base, but when I went to use it next the balm is now stuck in the lid so unusable. I have only ever used this the one time. Great flavour and smell.
on 28 January 2016
Would give zero if I could. This lip balm is waxy, heavy and doesn't soak in or soften at all. The flavor reminds me of lip smackers (which would be great if I were 12). The shape is a giant, awkward round ball, so you can't be precise when you apply it. I feel like I have a sticky ring of strawberry flavored wax all around my mouth. I can't imagine how I'm meant to apply this once it wears down more... luckily, I doubt I'll be using it long enough to find out. Will go back to my Kiehls.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 September 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS. It basically burnt my lip skin off. Whenever I wore this my lips would peel and be left raw for weeks. It was excruciating. I purchased the blue one some time ago and I believe that one is fine.
on 29 December 2015
the postage arrive late soo well ... lip balm rasyberry EOS is same shape and same colour from this picture and i use it a lots and it very good tasting flavours on my lip from Eos rasyberry it very quite sweet...