on 27 June 2014
During the lighter mornings of the past couple of months I realised that my lovely new cream curtains are useless for keeping light out. I'd been trying to use a fairly cheap sleeping mask with elastic that could not be adjusted, and got fed up with waking every morning to find it had put so much pressure on my eyeballs I had to wait a couple of minutes for my eyesight to get back to normal! I ordered this one after looking at the reviews and deciding it was better to pay a bit more for something comfortable. The mask is very soft, and the adjustable strap adjusts easily but miraculously stays put during sleep. I have no idea why some people said they couldn't find a way to adjust it. Absolutely no light gets in. The first night I used this was a Friday night. I went to bed just after midnight (fully sober), and woke up on Saturday at 12.20pm (even in winter I rarely sleep past 8am.) I believe my body was making up for lost sleep once it finally had the chance not to be disturbed by light or discomfort. I've been using it every night since, and it has made a huge difference - well worth the money.
on 23 June 2015
Happy with eyemask, looks like picture. Feels lovely on and loving the fact you can alter tighteness (i like mine very secure) did take a long time to arrive but for free postage i dont mind. The smell on opening was very chemical (likley to come from the plastic wrapping) so had to hand wash seemed to take this well, and no more smell. It has slightly marked my white pillows but for a full nights sleep i can always flip over the pillow. Very happy and would buy again if needed.
on 19 September 2013
The eye mask is very light, with adjustable straps and nice material.

I bought it for the plane but I use it daily.

buy in advance as it is sent from abroad.
on 29 September 2015
I ordered 4 different eye masks to see which I preferred. I could then keep them handy in different places. These were by far the best. Fantastic. comfortable. soft. Hardly know I have them on. dont let in any light. highly recommend. Dont get those ones with a nose shape they are hopeless ! !
on 21 March 2016
It's impossible to adjust this mask so that the head strap doesn't put pressure on your eyes. It needs a much broader strap or different fastening. The size is great and the filling does give total darkness but I feel I'll either buy a different one (too little money to bother asking for refunds or returns) or else I'll get someone with a sewing machine modify it.

This is the fourth such mask I've had so my opinions aren't based on a first time usage.
on 13 January 2016
I was looking for a new eye mask as my old one was coming to the end of it days. I was under the impression that an eye mask is a eye mask how wrong I was. I order a few different one off of amazon only to find they were no good at all they were either too bulky around the eyes or made from polyester. I had forgot that I ordered this eye mask and was very impressed when it arrived. It's well made and sits easily on the face and stays in place throughout the night. I have ordered another so I have a spare
on 9 May 2014
happy with the product, completely blocks out the light, which is what I wanted - however doesn't always remain secure throughout the night - so dropped one star - delivery was quick and in good condition - thank you
on 10 July 2015
The fabric is silky smooth and very comfortable to wear and the fully adjustable strap means it fits perfectly. I suffer from migraines which I cannot sleep through due to the sickness they cause me but this eye mask blocks out 100% of light which causes excruciating pain in my eyes, even with my eyelids closed, at the height of a migraine attack, so I'm now getting complete relief from that aspect of my migraine symptoms. I have tried many other designs but found them either ill fitting or the fabric irritated etc. Well worth the money for the great job it does for me.
on 25 June 2014
The little Eye masks are very nifty, I need them as we have lights on upstairs for the kids so it does the job , blocking out the light, they feel lovely n silky too, well please with these eye masks, n they were great price too,
on 2 September 2015
Seemed good at first, but I was soon adding extra layers to try and keep the light out. I also thought the wider strap would be strong, but it isn't actually much better than the models with more stringy ones: mind you, at least I've not had to tie any knots in it to shorten them yet, like I've had to on those.

I might try one of the ones with a moulded nose section next, but, I rather suspect that none of them are all that good.