on 19 September 2016
Very disappointing purchase. The day mykit arrived I got a puncture (typical timing) and within minutes I realised the pump doesn't work!!! It's missing a major piece which means it doesn't work. Needless to say after a six mile walk home with my bike I will be upgrading this. Disappointing as the style looks great and it fits my bike beautifully.
on 22 January 2017
Bought this for a present and the recipient was very pleased. It's light and compact and contains what you'd need in an emergency. The case is also sturdy and attaches well. For the price, I'd recommend.
on 29 October 2016
Not at all happy with this product. The tool kit is too weak and is hardly usable. The pump is completely pointless and does not seem to have any affect on pumping the tyres. Verythromycin disappointed with this purchase.
on 24 May 2016
I keep this toolkit on my bike at all times. It has a puncture repair kit, a pump, and a good set of alan keys. The kit can be strapped to your bike, or kept on your pannier rack either strapped on or in a bag/box. I'm not sure if I could comfortably go out without this set, just in case I need roadside repairs!
on 6 September 2017
Pros:
Seventeen function multitool - you'll not need anything else to maintain our bike
Puncture repair kit - for extra peace of mind
Mini hand pump
Canvas storage bag
Lightweight and compact
on 13 June 2017
best kit for price, i have used it once on another bike who had a flat . they could not used their own as it was bad quality but this kit saved the day at a great price and great quality
on 8 August 2017
Rescued me a few times with punctures on the side of the road, fits neatly in my cycle back pack and the multitool is very useful always have the right allen key for the job! The pump is good and very compact for re-inflating the tyres after a puncture!
on 19 January 2012
The kit is excellent value for money.

The pump does the job (hard work as you might expect from such a small one).

The tire irons are made of high strength plastic and work very well.

The patch kit has everything you need.

HOWEVER, the multi tool is not up to the job. When I used it to try and take the wheel off, the spacing rings between the different tools compressed, and now the tools flap about on the connecting rod. A shame because the rest is excellent.

I have replaced the multi tool with a Draper ratchet, which is a great product and more reliable. I would still recommend this set just for the other bits and pieces in it.
on 30 May 2017
This seems like a great product. It mounts easily with the velcro straps to virtually any part of the frame. The main tool is exactly what is needed for adjusting seat height and other important aspects for a comfortable ride. Haven't (thankfully) had to use the patch kit or pump yet, so no comment on that.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 May 2013
Has everything you need for a STARTER kit.
I thought it would be good to have a few of these tools, around the house, just in case I need them for my new Cannondale 29er.

Of course, this doesn't have everything, nor are certain things, high-quality (like the pump being extremely tiny) - however it is good enough to keep you going and on your bike!
Also this can be strapped on your bike for on-the-go usage. Very useful kit to have.