on 2 June 2017
Cartridges last as long as original make. Am really happy with the cartridges and will definitely buy again but it won't be for ages as I've got loads left!
on 16 August 2013
These inks are really great value, excellent photo printing on my Brother printer. There is no need to be ripped off for printer ink, use this outfit for value and quality.
Very cost effective way of buying ink for you printer. I have now reordered and are on my second lot of ink cartridges. Would recommend.
on 6 December 2014
these are fantastic great price excellent ink quality second time ive had these
on 24 January 2016
Excellent value for money. Bought to replace a pair that I purchased my son for Xmas and accidentally hoovered up! Good quality sound and adjustable fitting means they fit little ones ears too as against a standard fitting. These seem to be quite stable in his ear and don't fall out.
on 3 August 2014
After 2 months blocked my print heads. Avoid.
on 12 February 2015
I've recently put a black cartridge into my Brother MCF-J5910DW and now I'm getting black ink marks on everything I print! I keep having to clean the cartridge. It's awful. I won't be buying this again.
on 9 July 2016
Incredibly good value. They don't last as long as some other cartridges but then they cost a tiny fraction of the price. I do a lot of printing and highly recommend these. Also very prompt delivery
on 19 November 2015
Useless. Cartridges did not fit my Brother J625DW as advertised. Don't buy from these people its a rip off.
on 2 January 2017
Arrived quick, did the job so i didn't have to pay so much for printing at uni. Saved me so much money

See one answered question