on 28 May 2015
It took a while to arrive as do all purchases from non-UK sites. It did not have a lead to connect to a UK phone plug but luckily I had an adapter from an old rooter. The software was a bit hit and miss & whilst eventually I managed to get my laptop to recognise it I'm still working on my desktop PC. There is no direction as to which driver to download from CD or website; somewhat spoilt by Microsoft plug&play recognition for other hardware, but not here. It faxes OK using Microsoft programme but a bit slow, ~1 page/minute, not a bother if the right time of day when I'm not busy & my phone deal includes calls. To be honest many similar choices so I'm not sure I'd have done better paying more unless it was a lot more. But faxing still useful.
on 10 December 2013
Simple & straightforward to use. Plugged in, popped disk into drive, and it self installed (PC running Vista) then worked.
Not tried under Linux or other operating system.
on 8 September 2014
Works perfectly with windows 7.
on 11 October 2015
Came within the advertised time with all the parts intact. Plugged it in and worked straight away. No complaints from this quarters.
on 4 January 2014
Did not work on Linux Ubuntu despite claims that it would. Could not be bothered to return it. Very disappointed.
on 14 April 2015
Not viable software available. Supplier could only suggest a third party web site. This proved to be useless.
on 17 March 2014
Don't know if it is me, the computer, the small connecting wire or something else but cannot get it to work.
on 4 May 2015
Didn't work for me on Win 7. Maybe OK on XP. No going back to dial up for me.
on 14 May 2015
Good to have around just in case
on 16 February 2015
Messy & problematic to use.

See one answered question