on 13 May 2014
Used this immediately after receiving on a beach holiday. Kept my HTC One phone, credit card, train tickets and some cash safe and dry. I had it in the pocket of my shorts and went inside water several times, and at times it was completely under water and other times was hit with strong waves (within the pocket). I didn't swim with it so not sure if it will hold well constantly under water. I did test it beforehand by inserting some paper tissue and immersing it in water for a couple of minutes, and it stayed dry inside!

The bag is good quality (which is a bit surprising given the price), and the size is sufficiently large to hold all the items. I was also able to take pictures using the phone from inside the bag. The size is a bit large than I expected but fit the pocket just fine.

Hope it keeps working for the subsequent vacations!
2 people found this helpful
on 22 November 2013
The case arrived after a couple of weeks. I think it came from China. To be fair, the suggested delivery date took this into account on the day I ordered it from Amazon. It is OK for the price and it does keep the phone dry. It is a bit fiddly making sure that the two seals are pressed together properly before one uses the press-studs to finally close the top, but without doing it, the case isn't water tight. Good news is that you can do simple things on the phone through the plastic cover, i.e. looking at some item in Contacts, for example. Would recommend if you want cheap and simple.
on 14 January 2016
I'm glad I bought two because one of them got torn when I tried to pad the flap to put a bit of pressure on the 2 seals - it probably isn't necessary anyway but more expensive versions do it.

Here the double-thickness front flap is welded directly to the single-thickness pouch and it will tear through VERY EASILY because there is no reinforcement and any outward force is concentrated on the end of the weld by the design.

If you treat it with kid gloves then there should be no problem and (for the price) it will do its job - but even swinging it on its tether/lanyard could potentially start that tear. Hang it over your shoulder with a phone in and you ask for trouble every time you knock it with your elbow.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 February 2018
Not completely waterproof - it doesn't claim to be - but very good for every day use. You can carry on working the phone when in the bag and is excellent for protecting it from rain and everyday weather.
on 3 June 2014
The pouch does everything you could ask for and delivers at an outstanding price. It seems pretty robust and genuinely waterproof. The phone is fully operational through the window, which really surprised me. Photos are also good, at least while the pouch is new. The cord is removable, which is useful to know if you are a cyclist like me and just want to use this for your back pocket.
on 21 October 2014
BUY BUY BUY !!!!! This is really good and great for the price. I bought this for a holiday for my camera and i phone, i went in the pool went on a water safari, where you were soaked from head to toe, still dry as a bone !!! Same for the beach no sand got in the camera nothing, Fantastic !
on 23 February 2014
well worth the wait, tried it out straight away with tissue paper,worked brilliantly, no hesitation in using it to contain my phone whilst in my sea kayak.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 September 2014
Really good for holidays by the pool and beach. If you have a touch screen phone you can still use whilst inside the case.
Will keep out sand and water splashes.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 August 2014
I Probably expected too much for the price - Product worked well until I noticed the side had split and had it have been submerged in water would have killed my phone. But on the plus side, quick delivery and worked well before it split.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 October 2014
Bought one to use on the bike to hold a smart phone (on the 'T' of the handlebars) while cycling. After a few weeks it split, probably due to the stress placed on it by the way I had tightened the cord to secure it. I've taped it up and am still using it. So, for the money, it's "OK" and may be fine in other use cases, but don't expect it to live a long and robust life.