Customer reviews

on 4 May 2013
I bought this for a present for my mum. It works well and is easy to clean out. I am going to purchase one for myself.
on 23 May 2013
very handy and picks up tiny bits.easy to store away. would recommend it to people.the comb makes it unique. good value for its price.
on 11 November 2015
This is great. Have lost count how many people ive told that I have one of these. Im nearly 30 and remember my nan having one when we were growing up. With a 2year old son I was getting fed up of getting the hoover out every night and went in search of a long handled sweeping brush and came across this. Im so happy with it its great and hardly takes up any room.
on 20 June 2015
This is a really useful piece of kit! Who would have thought in the age of turbo and high tech vacuum cleaners, we are back to a basic days gone by carpet sweeper? I have two cats and this little beauty picks up more than the latest super dooper whiz mains operated cleaner! I do have one gripe: It's made in Brazil - and this certainly makes a change from China but, there were no coffee beans with it. Oh well, can't have everything. It would seem that what goes around, comes around. No hesitation whatsoever - would buy another.

Don
Croydon
on 1 March 2017
Picks up well, just empty frequently or it'll tip it all back out on your carpet
on 14 April 2015
I just love this sweeper. It's small and lightweight and it's amazing what it picks up!!! Stuff you can't even see. Brilliant for me to bring upstairs instead of lugging the heavy hoover. Works brilliantly on my bedroom carpet and landing. I was concerned that it might not work on my sitting room rug as it has design ridges.... it works perfectly. Absolutely delighted with this purchase and the price is an added bonus.
on 24 March 2016
Fantastic lightweight carpet sweeper.
It couldn't be easier to use and is ideal for giving your carpet a quick once over, rather than always getting the vacuum cleaner out.
It picks up flawlessly.
I have a beige carpet and two black cats. I use the carpet sweeper most days forva quick clean up and only have to vacuum once a week now.
No need to invest in a cordless vacuum cleaner, if you have one of those!
on 12 September 2015
Just the job for clearing up the tufts of fur from my carpet left behind after my cat has given himself a good wash! Much better than the electric one I had. Not so good with crumbs on a hard floor. Tends to move them rather than sweep them up but I have found that to be true of all sweepers. Still, I love this little sweeper as it's the cat fur tufts that I don't want to have to continually get out the vacuum cleaner for. Five seconds with the sweeper and job done.
on 22 March 2017
Very efficient carpet cleaner.
on 27 March 2016
We have hard flooring throughout ground floor of house on which I prefer to use a mop but we also have one rug, so rather than getting my "Henry" every time I wanted a light weight sweeper. This little cleaner has far exceeded my expectations, in combination with the mop it does a brilliant job on both the hard floor and rug. The rug is textured but it copes with this with no problems unlike the carpet sweepers I remember from the past which used to bounce on the pile. This is very easy to push, it is true that it does not get right into the skirting board but the mop does this for me.