Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now

on 15 May 2013
I love this water bottle! It looks sleek and is easy to handle. The trick to drinking from it is to treat the spout like a straw and bit tip the bottle horizontally. Well worth the money for pure water. Specially as hard water dies do much damage to your insides!
on 18 May 2013
Excellent Item, product come in two separate box. I need not to bring 1 Litre of water to work anymore, all I have to do this bring the empty bottle and travel everyday. I do not drink a LOT of water everyday, and therefore I did not follow the guideline (change everyweek). I will just assume I can change every 2 weeks.
on 12 July 2013
Pro's

It's a good product
Saves many a trip carrying water bottles from the supermarket
Helps on the re-cycling
Therefore an efficient product

-ves

It's expensive
It's only a water bottle, it is not something you can use as a pouring jug
on 11 March 2014
Straight away I noticed the taste I used to hate drinking tap water but now I drink at least 5 bottles some days more.
on 19 November 2014
Bought for use during a break in the lakes. Was worried might leak but no problems. Will get lots of use so much easier than buying bottled water all the time.
on 3 December 2014
It is just too big to easily carry around in your hand bag-and I have a big handbag!

See one answered question