on 30 August 2013
I bought this after reading other reviews. It is a little tight at first but it has eased with use.
Easy to get to sockets. Doesn't make phone too bulky but enough to protect it.
Nice styling. Looks quality.,
on 28 March 2013
Ideal wallet for the Xperia Z smartphone. Just one slight design flaw in that it covers the entire device but the Xperia blinks colours depending on whether a text, IM or call has been received, and seeing the blinking from a distance is useful. I took my scissors and cut away a slight edge so the LED's were visible - then it was perfect!
on 16 May 2013
I got this pouch to protect my new Xperia Z and I love it!

Fast delivery from the seller, I ordered on the Monday and had it in my hands on the Wednesday. It feels like real leather and the white stitching on the sides make it look really smart

It is a little tight out of the packet, but after 2 weeks it has warn in and you have no problem sliding the phone out easily

I looked for a Sony Branded pouch, but they don't seem to do one for their flagship phone. Its no matter though as this looks expensive, and I love the little 'Made for Xperia' branding on the front/ bottom.

Definitely recommended!
on 9 June 2013
I bouth a coupe months ago
after use my phone without cover for a while I so some scratches on the screen,
then I decide to buy a cover.
just a bit expensive for a phone cover. But no regrets
on 26 June 2013
Although Sony say that the Xperia mobile phone is virtually damage proof, I prefer to have mine in a holder and I found that this pouch is more than adequate. The phone slips into the holder very easily and access is quick and smooth, important when answering a call. The holder slips into my coat pockets, is good looking and stylish.
on 30 April 2013
I'll be honest. In the beggining I was very dissapointed with this product because my Xperia Z didn't fit. However after a week's use, I guess the leather got loose so now it fits ok. It is a bit tight of course but I think that this is normal. I am satisfied.
on 27 May 2013
It is hard to get excited about a phone cover so I won't. This moder​ately priced product does everything I want in a phone pouch. I nice snug fit and the feel of quality. Spot on.
on 27 January 2014
I've just got my sony Z1 and this case is perfect for me. I don't want to take an awesome looking phone and make it look like fisher price made it. So no screen cover, no rubber case, just this cover which keeps my phone away from my keys and holds my cards when I need them (away from the screen of the phone). Cut out at the bottom let's me hear the speaker and the headset socket is easy to access at the top - in my car or on the move while my phone sits snug and protected. Nice case all in all.
on 13 September 2013
Decent quality slipcase loosening up nicely after several days use. It appears to be made of some leather like material but its certainly not real leather. I have no problem with this as it is not advertised as leather. I would recommend this product.
I couldn't however recommend Amazons appalling next day delivery service at £7.99. If you need quick delivery, pay the extra for next day before 1.00pm.You should get a proper courier delivery then and not Amazon Logistics.
on 5 April 2015
I really liked the case in the beginning, but the lining inside to hold the cards has broken after a few weeks of use. With the broken lining, the three slots have now become one big one, and it's now very difficult to keep cards inside any more without them getting stuck deep inside. The card slots are basically unusable now, and I nearly resorted to cutting open the case to retrieve a stuck card.

See one answered question