on 19 March 2013
Looks good and fits the Xperia Z perfectly. I was concerned that the cover would get in the way when answering the phone but it doesn't. Folds back easily - out of the way. Really great quality product.

Only negative is that the magnetic clasp renders the Xperia Compass useless but if that's not a dealbreaker for you (you need to take the phone out of the case to use the compass), then this is a really great case. I've got the white phone and it looks terrific with the grey cover.
on 30 March 2013
good case, fits well, only concern is the magnet at the top does not feel like it will last forever.
on 23 January 2013
A good quality case. It doesn't make the phone that much bigger but it does add a few extra millimetres to the length and width. Depth-wise it adds a good half centimetre or so. This might be considered a lot by some, but I think it's a reasonable price to pay to protect the phone. The magnet that keeps the case closed is nice and strong - I can pick up the phone (with the case closed) by the flip cover without it falling open. The only downside is that the top parts of the sides (those closest to the touchscreen) are unprotected and if the phone falls the flip cover can "slip" a little with the impact if it lands on the side. This can mean that you can end up with minor, cosmetic, damage to the phone. I've had this happen myself and now have a very small mark on the phone. Not a massive problem though (and if I didn't have a cover at all I'd hate to think about the damage that would have occurred).

Overall a good case and if you can pick it up for less than RRP then worth the money.
on 18 January 2013
Needed extra protection for rear of Xperia T this is exactly what I wanted. Good quality finish and value for money
This is a solidly engineered black leather case made specifically for the Sony Xperia U. The phone easily clips into the base and the case fits the phone like a glove. The weighty top leather flap drops downwards as you open the case vertically - making the phone easy to use with the camera as the flap hangs out the way. I have to say the downward flap does confuse me a little though, I keep opening the case with the phone the wrong way up. The downwards flap doesn't present any problems when using the phone for texting or telephoning as the flap flops down out of the way. It's not quite as easy as when the phone is used with the case open for a long time say playing a game or internet surfing via WiFi - I then want to lay the phone down on something to support the open flap.

This Roxfit case is very open around the sides (it clips on at just three points) giving easy access to the ports, but the thickness of the support base does interfere slightly with pushing the Xperia U's left side buttons (on/off, volume & camera) - I find I have to aim more carefully with the finger. However the case is beautifully finished and looks great with the Sony Xperia U, and it's overall design and feel make it seem good value for the typical street price of around £14. When the case is folded closed, a very well designed magnet system clips it firmly into place (sadly it doesn't send the phone automatically into standby though). The cut-out for the rear camera lens and flash is also well finished. Overall I like this case, it's well made, looks very smart and feels good to use, so 4*. I've posted a few pictures of it via customer images.
review image review image
on 5 February 2013
Robust fits perfectly
Alll holes in right place
No need to ever remove the cover. I would recommend this product to anyone with aa Sony experia Mobile telephone
on 15 April 2013
After searching for some time for a better quality case for my phone, I believe this is the best product available online for the price. It is designed specifically for the Sony Xperia U and so fits perfectly around the phone. The camera, microphone, side-buttons & USB outlet are in no way obstructed and the small, but strong magnetic clasp is well placed at the front and top of the phone and grants easy access. The phone itself tightly clasps into a hard, secure plastic base and the outer leather is a stronger and better designed leather I believe than a lot of other cases available (with softer, suede material inside to protect the screen). The magnetic clasp leaves a couple of millimetres gap from the screen and the front cover, so as not to physically touch the screen and cause any damage.

Although I have not had this case for very long and my only concern (like with many phone cases) is how long the magnetic clasp will last; overall I would say the Roxfit Flip Case is a slim, stylish, durable and well designed product that I would recommend to anyone who has a Sony Xperia U Phone.
on 16 January 2013
Got this flip case for my son to protect his Sony Xperia T whilst he is out and about. The case is well put together and the phone clips securely into the plastic holder without any problems. The plastic holder also protects the sides of the phone whilst allowing access to buttons. Good product.
on 1 August 2012
I purchased this case to protect a rather expensive mobile phone, but this case has been so badly designed it is usless for purpose. The case is to long and to wide, so it does not hold the phone in place. Every time you open the case the phone just falls out and will result in the phone dropping to the floor and breaking. If you want a case for your Xperia dont buy this one as it is hopeless.
on 9 December 2012
This is OK but I can't say much more than that. It seems to be cheaply made and I would not have bought it if I had had the change to see it first. Expensive for what it is.

See one answered question